Randall's POV

Just a short POV~ Enjoy!

•°•°•

I got so pissed and let my emotions get the better of me. I yelled at her, blamed her, framed her. That slap she gave wasn't unexpected. By how intense our argument was, I expected it to happen eventually.

I held my right cheek and watched her stomp off. Usually, this is where guys in movies chase after the girl. However, I couldn't bring myself to move like as if that slap had caused my entire body to freeze.

Part of me was telling me to go, chase after her. While the other part just simply contradict what I had been told before. By the time I had my thoughts all sorted out, Connie had already disappeared out of my sight.

Stupid thoughts.

I hit my head hard and walked down the lonely, dark streets. Down the street, there were many couples in restaurants, eating and chatting happily. If only I didn't lose my cool, we could be having supper like them.

I quickly left that area and walked back home. I opened the door and noticed the lights weren't off yet. 

Mrs Colls. I must be in deep shit.

I thought as I gulped before making my way to her side. She looked up from her book and smiled. She patted the seat next to her and I obeyed by sitting down. She slammed her book shut and cleared her throat before staring at me seriously.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Randall, would you like some soup?" She asked kindly.

I forced a smile and declined politely.

"Okay, I shall not beat about the bush anymore then. Randall, Connie told me about your argument. "

How could you make Connie cry? I forbid you to date my daughter anymore! Break up with her!

I gulped as I predicted her next words.

"Now, I don't blame you Randall. It wasn't entirely your fault."

What?

"I have talked to Connie earlier and I am going to say the exact same thing to you like what I said to her. First, you shouldn't have lose your temper."

"Yes, I was wrong." I sighed.

"Now, don't blame yourself too much. Try to meet each other half way. Rest early okay?" She stood up and walked towards her room. "Goodnight, Randall."

"Goodnight, Mrs Colls. And... thank you." I smiled and switched off the lights before going up to my own room.

Half way....

•°•°

A little too short? Sorry. Thanks for support:)-Kamix