32

-

"Joey, is it really necessary to do this?" I huffed out a sigh and glared at her.

"Yes, birthday girl. It's tradition," She pulled me into her brand new car she got as a gift for finally getting a license after failing the test more than 10 times. She slammed the door shut on my side after I got in.

"Couldn't we wait till later?"

"No can do, birthday girl. We have a schedule to follow," She waved her index finger and gave me a disapproving frown.

"Dude, I'm in my jammies." I looked down at my self. I was wearing a loose black tank top with flamingo printed pajamas shorts and my favourite bedroom slippers which has bear prints on them.

Embarrassing, i know. But again, who's gonna judge you when you're asleep? If your partner can't handle you at your most natural state, move along and get someone better. Am i right?

Also not to mention, i didn't have a bra on either because sleeping with a bra on is super uncomfortable. So i was out of my house, shaking under the icy breeze from her car's AC, with my nips hardening and all prepared to cut people.

"You could have at least let me change out of this OR wear a bra," I groaned.

I watched her skip to the other side and she slid into the driver's seat, buckling herself.  She sighed again, "Sorry, hun. We are on a schedule here. Put this on,"

She threw me her jacket and turned down the AC before she continued, "Buckle up, birthday girl. Be honoured you're my first ever passenger,"

I put the jacket on before pulling the seatbelt across my torso and buckling myself up, letting hers words register in my half-awake mind.

First passenger... First...  First passenger?!

"WAIT WHAT?!"

Before i could do anything, she stepped on the gas and we speed off to the mall or certain death. May lord be with me.

-

The moment she shifted the gear into park, i was able to finally let go of the seatbelt i was clinging onto for dear life. Long story short, Joey drives like as if she's a F1 racecar driver and i was her very first victim.

What an honour. Thank you lord for hearing my prayers.

I threw my head back, rubbing my temples, in hopes that my world would stop spinning around me. Thankfully it did, if not, i don't know how I'm gonna keep up with that 'schedule' Joey have planned out for us today.

"The ride was great right?" Joey smiled as she got out from her side.

"Great is an understatement. I would call it....heart stopping, literally." I pressed a hand to my heart, feeling it race. Joey clicked something on car key and the car beeped once.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." Joey hooked her arm around my shoulder as we made out way to the elevator. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Like i said, it's heart stopping." We stepped into the elevator and pressed "G" as we headed up to the ground level. "Its life-changing. It made me feel thankful that I'm alive,"

"I'll take that as a compliment," Joey grinned, patting my back.

Sure, whatever that makes you happy.

"So, what's next on the schedule?"

"First up, we have... 'Ice cream stuffing'!" Joey cheered, pulling me to the nearest Ben's and Jerry's.