Chapter 21

Its gonna be a mix again:)
•°•°

Randall's POV

"Babe? Can you get me a shirt?"

There was no reply.

"Babe?"

Still no reply. Did something happen?

I put on my boxers and sweatpants before exiting the toilet. My eyes immediately turned to the bed where she was lying. She had one arm hanging off the bed while she snored softly. My attention turned to the DS on the table. I helped to save the game progress and switched it off.

I shifted her whole body nearer towards the wall to make space for myself to sit. I tucked the strands of hair that was on her face behind her ears. She moved a bit and groaned.

She's so adorable.

I smiled and continued to admire her beautiful face. It was a rare chance to know all about her face as she wouldn't be there to smack me or scold me.

Her ears aren't pierced.

I gently rubbed her ear lobe.

Her lips are thin and soft.

I traced the outline of her lips carefully, making sure I wouldn't wake her.

Overall, so perfect.

I joined her under the blanklet and watched her shift from time to time. After a while, her arms ended up around my waist. She rested her face on my bare chest and continued to snore. I shook my head in disbelief.

How can girls be so cute?

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight Baby,"

•°•°•

Connie's POV☆

Warmth. Has my pillow ever felt this warm?

I was waken by the strange heat that was heating my entire body up, keeping me warm. Usually the morning will always be cold, regardless of the layers of blanklet I have on me. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

Does my pillow always smell that good?

I turned to my pillow and saw a shade of golden brown.

Shit. Did i stain my pillow? Wait can't be. Its at my head and why is there posters of girls on the walls? Clothes on the floor, posters of bikini girls, a hard golden pillow...

I sat up immediately and gasped. Randall was smiling at me, laughing at my actions.

"Oh my gosh! Why are you naked? Did something-? Did we...?" I looked at myself.

Phew. My clothes are still on. Wait then why am i here?

"Did you kidnap me here? Why am i here? What did you do? And why are you naked?" I tried looking away but his abs were drawing me in.

"You slept here yesterday. I didn't do anything, you hugged me last night, I am not naked. I'm half naked."

What?

"Plus you like what you see huh? Can't close that pretty mouth of yours huh beautiful? Shall I help?" He pulled the blanklet of him and came closer to me.

I hopped off the bed and tried to escape the room. But he caught me before I could step out the door and trapped me in his arms. He was an athlete after all.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yes, to my room." I reply as I try to break free. He lifted me and threw me on the bed. He pinned me down and shook his head, "Nope." He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.