Chapter 10

◇♪

Randall's POV

What time is it? 1pm? Urgh... My head. It frucking hurts. My body feels so heavy especialy my waist. Urgh... Water.

I tried getting up but my waist was to heavy to lift. Damn, I'm weak. I thought and looked at my waist and realised something.

Connie..?! Why she is sleeping on my waist....? And her head is frucking heavy!

"Connie... Wake up." I shook her lightly. She just moved her head a little and continued sleeping on the side of my waist. She was sleeping so soundly with such an innocent face. I didn't want to wake her but my stomach is starting to hurt a bit.

"Connie...Connie..." I shook her a bit harder. I heard her groan and shifted her head again. I sighed and knocked her on the head. She groaned once again and lifted her head to look at me.

"What...?" She said irritatedly and slammed her head down back onto my waist. Urgh! My stomach!

"Your... lying on my stomach, missy." I told her weakly. She immediately shot up and looked at me, with her eyes filled with guilt.

"Sorry!" She patted my stomach which cause me to wince even more. "I will get some ice!" She stood up hurriedly and prepared to leave.

I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her. I cleared my dry throat and pointed to the glass of water on my bedside table.

"Oh! Water!" She took the glass and passed it to me.

I rubbed my stomach and teased,"My hand hurts. Why don't you feed me? Mouth to mouth?"

"What..What are you saying?!" She sit me up and quickly let me sip some water. She put the glass down but she didn't face me at all. She had her back faced me all this time.

"I.. will be getting you some ice." She said. I could see her blush up to her ears.

She glanced back at me once more before leaving the room. Omg. Her face was so red.

She just doesn't know how cute she is. I shook my head in disbelief. I lay back on my pillow and sighed.

◇♪

Connie's POV:

I closed the door behind me. I can't believe he said that!  I could feel my face getting hotter.

It was so embarrassing!

I buried my face in my hands and squated down in embarrassment.

"Honey?" I looked up and saw Mom standing in front of me. "What are you doing?" I stood up awkwardly and scratched my head in reply.

"Anyways, lunch is ready." She smiled and walked back down. I heard the door opening behind me and Randall came out.

"I heard. Let's go." He looked at me sexily which cause me to blush again. He took my hand and dragged me down.

We entered the dining area and Mom stopped eating her lunch to stare at us. Mainly at our hands.

"So? Do you guys have anything you want to tell me?" She asked, looking between us.

"No, we are-"

"Yes Mrs Colls. We are dating." Randall cuts me off instantly and smiled at me.

"Oh my! Well, you have my blessings dear. Come eat." Mom smiled happily.

We both sat down and started on lunch. I cant believe Randall just lied like that.

"Connie.." I faced Randall who had porrigde on his spoon, just in front of my mouth. Oh no. I don't like that look on his face.

"Say ah...." He brought the spoon closer to my mouth and cooed me to open my mouth. He wriggled his eyebrows and I stared at Mom who looked so happy.

Ah fine! I squeezed my eyes shut and opened my mouth. I felt the porrigde begainning to fill my mouth so I closed my mouth and swallowed the porrigde reluctantly.

"Aww." I hear Mom say. Randall smirked after hearing mom's response.

After lunch, I dragged Randall up to my room. I closed the door lightly and sighed.

"Why did you lie?" I folded my arms and stared at Randall.

"Why not we stop lying then?" He sat back on my chair, smiling. I raised a brow suspiciously.

"Let's start dating. For real." He susgested. What?!

"Okay. Fine." I reluctantly gave in but deep inside I was actually happy he wanted us to be together for some reason..

He smiled at my response and got up to sit on my bed. He patted the space next to him, telling me to sit down.

I unfolded my arms and sat somewhat near him. He moved nearer to me and wrapped his arms around me before I moved again.

"Be ready at 4pm, babe. I will see you later." He whispered sexily into my ear, causing me to shiver. I could feel my heart beginning to race. Oh my gosh, I think heart to going to burst!

He kissed me on the cheek and let go of me. He got up and blew me another kiss before leaving my room.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks rising again. I brought a hand up to my cheek to confirm if he really did kissed me.

He really kissed me. Gosh! I need to take a frucking shower!

I took a towel and rushed to the toilet to take a hot shower. I began to blow dry my hair after the shower, still thinking of Randall.

I guess I am sort of happy that he askes me out..

I glanced at my clock.

It's almost 4. I should get ready right?

I opened my closet to pick out my clothes. I settled with a black long sleeve shirt and a white skirt that reaches somewhere above my knees. I wore a white jacket and a silver braclet. Finally, I combed my hair and done.

I walked down the stairs, anticipating the things that had been installed for me.

◇♪

Author's Note:
Here's a new chapter! Omg. Thanks for reading! Especially kpopjpoplover123 & random_writer17 for voting for my chapters! I ♡ you, all my supporters. You cannot imagine my face right now, I am smiling like an asshole and my mom just yelled at me to stop cause it was creeping her out.

Thank you for all the support and love! Back at all of ya! ♥♡ I will try to update soon! Thanks once again!

Catch you guys soon! ~♪ Bye bye!~♪ Many ♡s, Kamix3