Randall's POV

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

I tucked the few strands of hair that was covering her pink cheeks behind her ear. Her ear became slightly red and she turned her face to the side, trying not to look at me.

"Look at me..."

She turned to face me and I let go one of her hands. I used it to cup her pink cheek. I leaned down until our noses almost touched. Her face went red immediately, making me chuckle at that sight.

Man. I want to take a picture.

I looked into her lovely brown eyes while she looked into mine. I tilted my head to the side and pressed my lips onto hers. Her mouth granted my tongue permission to enter by opening a little. My tongue slid in and found hers, entwining hers with mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. We kissed for a little while more before we broke away. She was panting hard and sweating, looking so hot.

"I...I am gonna go check on the rice..." She stood up and fixed her clothing before rushing into the kitchen. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. She was scooping out the rice and cutting the chicken breast into pieces.

"Let me help, babe." Her hands were kind of trembling. I reached for the plates on her hands and went out. I set them down on the table while she put the bowls of rice down. 

She bit her lower lip and picked up her spoon. She scooped a spoonful of rice and brought it towards her mouth. She glanced at me and hesistated before eating.

"What's wrong? Do I have anything on my face?"

"No.. You're just so beautiful."

"You..! Just eat..." She turned her face to the side and continued eating. Her ears were turning red. I began to eat and enjoy teasing my precious girlfriend.

She quickly finished hers and went into the kitchen, not even glancing at me once. The water running could be heard in the quiet apartment. I finished mine and put my plate in the sink. Connie picked up her speed and squirmed a bit. She seemed uncomfortable about me staring at her. I let out a small laugh and went upstairs.

I looked from her door to mine. I walked towards her door and pushed it open. The room was really different compared to the other girls' rooms. It was clean just like any other rooms but it had a different 'feel'. The kind that makes you really comfortable when you enter, like as if your stress and troubles are gone.

"Randall? What are you doing in my room...?" I turned around to face my girlfriend.

"Erm.. nothing. Just visiting." I sat down on her bed and leaned back. "Sit." I sat back up and patted the spot next to me before lying back down. She sat down and turned to look at me. I mouth a 'lay down' to her and she hesitated a while before lying down.

I ran my fingers through her brown, soft, silky hair, taking the tip of the hair to my lips and kissing them softly. Connie stared at me, confused.

"Wha...?"

"I love you." I leaned in and kissed her softly. I sat back up and turned back to look at her. She was still in a state of confusion and shock. (Basically blur)

She sat right up and stared at me, still shocked. I stood up from her bed and turned back to face her.

"Good night babe." I kissed her cheek and headed for the door. She followed me to the door, with her head down, ears red.

So adorable.

I shook my head and ruffled her hair. I opened my room's door, across the hall. I was in my own room already, but Connie was still looking at me.

"Night." I repeated.

"Night Randall." I closed the door and lied on the bed.

I love you, Connie.

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

I think my brain got fried after the exams... Sorry if its not nice or have errors. Sorry~