Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Date Night part 1~

_Connie's POV_

Downstairs waiting for me, dressed in Levi jeans and white top, had already wore his converse sneakers was Randall. He looked confident and all while I stood at the bottom of the stairs feeling nervous. I could my hands growing sweaty. I rubbed my palms on my skirt and walked up to him. I tapped his shoulder and held my breath, waiting for 'Mr. Confident' to turn around.

"Oh. I thought you wouldn't be... Woah." He didn't finish his sentence, instead he scanned me from head to toe. His mouth was left hanging there while he stared.

"What? Do I look that weird?" I turned my head away in embarrassment, feeling my cheeks redden.

'God! He is making me so nervous with all those staring at all.'

"No.. Just then, you always wear jeans and looked so boyish. You looked so...so beautiful." Hearing him say that, I turned back to face him. His face was slightly red as he tried to cover his face with his hand.

I didn't know what to say. No one actually calls me beautiful before except mom and dad. I was about to thank him when I heard a clicking sound. I turned around around and mom holding a camera with a wide smile on her face.

"Mom?! What are you doing?"

"Taking pictures of my sweetie's first date, of course!" She continued clicking away.

"First date?" Randall asked curiously.

"Yes. You better take care of her, Mr Jacksons." Mom switched to the over-protective mode and said firmly.

"Of course." Randall out his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "We should get going." Randall held my hand and pulled me out.

"Have fun, you two!" Mom switched back to her kind normal self.

"Wait! My shoes! And bag!" I grabbed my bag and slipped into my flats before being dragged out of the house. We got into the car and drove off. 15 minutes later, the car came to a stop outside the newly opened shopping mall. We parked the car and walked into the shopping mall.

Randall took my hand and together we took the lift to the top floor. I have not been to shopping malls for like months so I didn't know where we were going. I asked but he just didn't tell me, "just wait" was all he said. We exited the lift and a place came to sight.

The movie theatre. Of course.

"What shall we watch?" I looked at the board with the movies that they were showing on it.

"How about 'Frozen' ?" I read out from the board.

"Ew, no!" We said together.

"The amazing Spider-Man?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not? It's better than frozen." He agreed and we went to buy tickets. We moved to the ticket booth and I left the ordering to Randall.

"Two tickets to the 'Amazing Spider-man'. At the back please."

'What?! At the back?!'

"Thanks." He took the tickets and kept it in his wallet.

"Why did you ask for the back tickets?" He joined hands with me again as I asked.

He brought his face down to my ear and whispered,"So that we can have privacy, of course." His whisper sent shivers down my spine and made my cheeks redden. "Come we still have an hour or two before the show starts."

"Where are we going?" He didn't answer me again, but all these anticipating makes me excited actually. Who knew this guy was like that? He dragged me into an arcade and bought some tokens. He pulled me to a dance machine and put in some tokens.

"What are you doing?" I leaned back on the wall as he stepped onto the machine.

"Dancing." He clicked a few buttons on the machine and after a few minutes, a song began to play. He turned to face me and started dancing, free-style. I cheered while I watched.

'He's really good.'

"You're a great dancer!" The machine said when the song ended. Randall pulled me up as he got down, so now I was on the machine. He came to my side to pick a song.

"I can't dance!" I held onto his arm to stop him from inserting the song.

"Oops!" He purposely clicked the enter button and the song, 'on the floor' by Jennifer Lopez, began to play.

I glared at him but he just smiled with his back against the wall. 'Fine. But still.....' I didn't know how to even start! I closed my eyes and just let my body moved on its own. 'This is kinda fun!'

I enjoyed the 3 minutes of dancing and opened my eyes after the song ended. "You're a dancing machine!" The machine said.

"And you said you can't dance." Randall took my hand and helped me down the machine. He looked at me lovingly. "You were great."

"Thanks...." I mumbled happily. My heart filled with joy when he complimented me. Randall lightly pulled me to a photo booth. He put in the leftover tokens and closed the curtain.

"Erm? What are we going to do?" I never stepped into a photo booth before.

"Take picture and decorate them." He walked up to the screen and chose a few frames before moving back. "Ready? 3"

The machine started the countdown. 'How should I pose?'

"2...1"

The flash went off and our picture was displayed on the screen. 'I stared blankly into space!! I looked ridiculous.'

"3.."

I made a peace sign and smiled.

"2...1"

The flash went off and the photo was displayed again. Randall looked so nice yet I... Looked so weird!

"3....2...."

Randall didn't pose. He just stood there.

"1" Randall leaned down to kiss me on the cheek before the flash went off.

The picture was displayed and I hurriedly went forward to view it. It showed Randall kissing my cheek while my eyes and mouth were widen in shock with my cheeks red.

"Nice." He smirked and we moved on to decorate. Randall added a lot of hearts and couple wording, I just played along and added couple backgrounds. The pictures got printed out and Randall gave me half. He puts it into his wallet and I kept it in my wallet. He held my hand again and we walked to the theatre together.

We bought some popcorn and drinks before we went into the movie theatre to find our seats. Good thing the lights were still on. We easily found our seats at the corner and sat down. I sat back and relaxed, but.....

\\\\\

Hey guys! How are all my readers doing? Fine, I hope! Yes, a super long-awaited chapter!

YAY!

Sad to say, my precious phone is not returned to me yet... And I am secretly using the computer to update X3 heh heh heh (laughs evilly) But I hope you guys will still continue to comment and like my story!

Thanks to all my readers and voters! I love you guys so very much! すきだよ! 💗 I will try to update soon okai? And I got good news and bad news!

Good news: My exams are over! And I can partyy!! XD

.

.

.

Bad news: I think I flung all of my exams XP. (I'm sry.)

Hahah, see you guys soon!! Contact me @ lowcherrie@gmail.com

Love, Kamix