IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

-

hey y'all. Well as you can see, this story is still on hold, so its sadly not an update. i have good news and bad news.

But before that, i would just like to say that this story has been on hold for a year or so.. it makes me very happy to know that you guys still read my story (which in my opinion is really shitty) and even vote for the chapters! Really honoured guys :) i really thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.

-

so good news; I'll be back since my offical exams are ending real soon! So, yay!

Bad news is... I'm considering if i should continue this story. Before you guys start saying anything, please hear me out!

First of all, this story was inspired by some people who are important in my life. Of course, it's not 100% the same but the storyline and stuff are similar.

However, these people have unfortunately left my side within this break and it makes it very difficult for me to continue writing about their lives/experience. That's why I'm thinking if i should continue.

I wrote a lot of drafts throughout the break but the chapters just get shitty-er as i write. I feel really bad for keeping you lovely readers in suspense about what is gonna happen next or something like that?

If i were to stop, I'll mostly likely be doing other free writing on wattpad as well. Most likely stories that are make believe since inspired ones are... well yeah.

All in all, I'll certainly try my best to continue writing and finish this story. I would like to sincerely thank y'all once again for your understanding and i hope to see you all again soon with a new update.

-kamix3

-