Chapter 3

Here's Chappy 3;D Enjoy;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Connie's POV

I rolled over to the other side of the bed. Damn lost that comfy spot.

I sighed and looked at my digital clock on my bed-side table.

Ah... It's only 7.45... Wait. What?!

"7.45?!" I immediately hit the showers and got changed.

Shit! I got a paper at 8.15!

"MOM?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME?"

Oh Mom left. Right...

"RANDALL! YOU COULD HAVE WOKEN ME....up?"

There was no response. He left already?! He could have woke me up too. Or maybe he's gone for good!!

I rushed out of the house after getting dressed. I reluntantly locked the door and hopped into my Mom's car and drove to school.

Phew. On the dot...

I sat down just before Mr James came in with the French papers.

Gosh. I hope I will pass. I didn't really study. I only got a 'Just-Pass' grade for my previous assignment which was speaking in french..

"You may begin." Mr James sat down at his seat and marked his other papers.

I took out my lucky black pen and prayed before reading the papers.

Please let me pass!

•••••••••••••After Awhile•••••••••••••••

"Translate: 'Quand on a le droit de se tromper impunement, on est toujours sur de reussir.' "

I looked at the last question.

How the hell am I suppose to translate that?! Screw this paper.

I had a sudden urge to tear the freaking paper apart.

It must be some famous quote that was mention in class before. Come on.. Think...

Suddenly, I started to recall that time he mention about this french guy and that quote. Maybe it is.

I scribbled my answer onto the paper. "If you are allowed to make mistake, you are sure to succeed."

Okay. I'm done. Hope Im right.

I looked at the clock. With a good 5 minutes to spare. I sighed feeling relieved.

I flipped the page and noticed that there was a part 2 for the last question.

An essay?! Worth 20 marks?! What?!

Freak! Write about the person who wrote this quote. What the hell?!

"Pens down please." Mr James walked down the rows and collected the papers.

Aw shit. 20 marks gone. Freak.. My paper... I could imagine myself failing already.

"Class dismissed." I dashed out of the class and to my locker. I threw my french books into my locker.

Fuck French.

I took my Science books out and slammed my locker shut.

I headed to the lunchroom where Riley and Joey were waiting.

"Hey Connie!" Joey welcomed me with a hug.

"Hey." I said as I pull away from the hug.

"What's wrong?" Riley put his hand on my shoulder.