Chapter 6

•Connie's POV•

I woke with a warm blanklet covering my body. I touched the side of the blanklet, it was wet.

I think I remember crying....

My head really hurted a lot. It was as if a million arrows were pierced into my head.

"Mum? Randall?"

Nobody?

I looked at the clock. 7.30am. Not bad. But I had a really weird dream about Riley yesterday. He kissed my forehead....

Wait No! I can't. Joey...Joey...

I slapped myself lightly to remind myself that... Joey is after Riley...

I got out of my PJs and took a quick shower. I changed into my white tank top and black jeans shorts and rushed downstairs.

To my surprise, Randall was actually still at home. I usually don't see him in the morning on weekdays. He was topless and only wearing his underwear.

"Mornin' " He continued eating his toast. "Want some?" He passed me a piece and I gladly accepted it.

I turned away and ate the toast. "What's up?" He asked.

"More like what's down..." I mumbled.

"Oh right." He ran past me and up to his room. After a mintue or two, he came down with jeans and a dark red shirt to cover the top.

I put the rest of the toast into my mouth and saw him wearing his sneakers by the door.

"Wat qre yu douing?" I asked.

"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full and you look like a chipmunk. Cute." He smirked and walked out.

I grabbed my bag and put on my sneakers. I locked the door and ran after him.

He unlocked the car and got in. I hopped in as well and finally managed to swallow the toast down my throat.

I plugged in my earphones and played some music. "What are you listening to?" Randall peered at me for awhile then averted his attention back to the road.

"Slow Down by Selena Gomez." I replied, then singing along with the song.

"Breathe Me In. Breathe Me Out. The Music Got Me Going." I tapped my feet to the rhythm.

I closed my eyes and began feeling the music. Soon, the car came to a stop.

"What?" I opened my eyes.

"We're here." Randall smiled and threw me the key.

I caught it skillfully and put it into my pocket. "Thanks." I smiled back.

The moment Randall got off the car, the Shore twins linked arms with him. They peered into the car and saw me.

"Ew! Why is that nerd in your car?" Maggie asked.

I got out and pushed up my glasses. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. I so want to see his reaction.

"Let's just go." He ignored me and walked off.

I smirked and walked into school. I went to my locker and checked my schdule.

Monday - English first. Right...

I got my English and French books out. I closed my locker and turned around. Saw nothing but... Joey's happy face in front of me.

"Woah. What's up?" I asked.

"RILEY ACCEPTED MY CONFESSION!" Joey beamed.

"Oh. Thats great!" I lied. It hurts.

"I texted him last night after you told me you did not like him and he accepted it!" Joey announced.

"Good for you, Joey." I forced a smile.

"I KNOW!" She seems so happy....

×××××××××LATER THAT DAY×××××××

I drove back home and just ran up to my room, completely ignoring Randall.

I just love Riley. I can't forget him.

"You okay?" I could hear Randall knocking.

"Yeah. I'm just tired." I replied softly.

"Okay. I'm coming in." He opened the door and sat next to me. "You know girl's crying are my weakness." He smiled.

"Do you like Riley that much?"

I nodded.

"Then try falling for me.... I won't make you cry. I promise." Randall cupped my face. I could feel his warmth through his slender fingers.

"Randall...."

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading. I don't know when I will next update. Byt please don't remove this story:33

#Manylove -Kamix