Chapter 14

▨Connie's POV ▧

Monday. Yay. School. Yay. Now I see why most people dread Mondays. Missing the feeling of relaxing on a saturday and sunday, having to go to school and exams. Yes. The exams are coming. Yay.

I went down to the kitchen and made myself some toast. Mum should came out of her room, already dressed for work. (With make up and all.)

"Want some toast, Mum?" I handed her one. She took it in her mouth and continued tieing her hair. "Juice?" I took the carton of apple juice from the frigde and poured myself a cup.

"No thanks, honey. I am in a rush." She finished her toast and headed for the door. She put on her black heels on and grabbed her purse on the rack. "Bye honey." She kissed me goodbye and left for work.

Guess it is hard to be working at a bank.

I closed the door and went back to the kitchen to finish my breakfast. After a while, Randall came down shirtless, revealing his sexy abs. He leaned on the kitchen counter, obviously still half asleep.

"Toast?" I went to toast another slice of bread and poured him some juice.

"Thanks babe. Feed me?" He looked at me with his sexy eyes. His husky voice and those sexy eyes almost made me melt under his gaze. He leaned closer.

I quickly took the slice of bread and shoved it in his mouth. "Here. You're welcome." I smiled cheekily. I finished my juice and put the glass in the sink. I went back up to my room to change for school. Looking through my closet, I have seriously nothing to wear.

Wait when did i start to care about my image? Maybe starting dating Randall made me do so..

I wore some casual clothes and went down. Randall wasn't in the kitchen anymore but the glass that he used was still on the counter.

How irresponsible. Am I your maid?

I washed both our cups and plopped down on the couch. I checked the time, it was only 7.30. I checked through my bag for the books that I needed for today's classes. I checked my whatsapp for any messages and it seems like May (A girl from french class) sent me a message.

"Omg! Just heard got french today!!!(・へ・)"

What. The. Fug? Fug my life. I am going to fail french. I let out a sigh before getting hugged from the side.

"What's wrong babe?" Randall got changed already. He even wore his shoes already.

"French test. Today." I sighed.

"Oh. That's all?" He sounded surprised.

"That's all? You know I suck at French." I stood up and went to the shoe racks to get my sneakers.

"You don't suck. Just horrible." I glared at him before wearing my socks and sneakers. I grabbed my bag and went out of the house. "Oh come on babe. I'm kidding."

"Haha. Very funny." I walked down the pavement while Randall locked the door. He caught up with me and we walked to school together.

First period. French. Great.

I plopped down on my seat, both worried and annoyed at the same time. The test started immediately after the bell rang. To summarise: All I wrote was my name. Automatically failed. I couldn't read anything. Except for 'name:'

After that horrifying test, more came. Mathematics, Science, English. At least I have some; repeat SOME; confidence in passing English and Mathematics.

My favourite lesson finally came, lunch. Randall escorted me to a table where all the active and dying people were gathered. Joey and I who almost died from tests meanwhile Randall and Mike(Science class) were still alive apparently. They don't seem to be stressed or killed by those tests.