Chapter 17

●Connie's POV

I gotta trust Randall more. Stop being insecure Connie. Randall loves you.

I whacked my head hard. I went down after getting changed for school. I made scrambled eggs and toast while waiting for Randall to come down.

It's 8, if Randall don't come down I am going to school by myself. Good thing our class only starts at 9.

"Randall!" I yelled. "I'm leaving if you don't wake up." I made my way up to his room and knocked on the door. "Hey...?" I opened the door and saw Randall lying there comfortably, sleeping.

I walked to his side and shook his arm. The sudden heat from his arm made me pull back, almost instantly.

"Randall.... you're.. burning up."

He ruffled his hair and moved away from me. He looked at his hands and said, "Yeah. I guess I fell asleep while my hair was still wet. Must have gotten a cold." He looked at me and smiled, "Don't worry. Just go to school okay? I can take care of myself. Now..." He stood up and pushed me to the door. "Off you go."

I turned back and saw Randall smiling, waving at me.

There's no way I can leave him alone. But he want me to leave though. Hm...

I walked to the nearest convenient store and bought a box of fever medicine. We had no more fever medicine at home already. I rushed back home and went to the kitchen.

Randall was staggering towards the fridge. One hand on the wall to support himself while the other hand on his head. I put down the bag and hurried to his side. I grabbed his arm and supported him to his room.

Once he was on the bed, he stared at me confused. "Why are you back? Didn't you... go to school?"

"Shh. Just rest. No more questions okay?" I went down to cook some soup. I prepared some hot chicken soup and two tablets of the medicine.

Randall sat up slowly and drank the soup. He took the medicine and slept. He seemed much better compared to before.

I quickly texted Joey to cover for me and Randall. I went down to wash the bowl and began to cook porridge.

After I finished cooking, i went up to check on Randall. He was still sleeping soundly. I let out a sigh of relief. I put a hand on his forehead and could no longer feel the heat. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him on his forehead.

Get well soon, Randall.

xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hope you liked it:) Thanks for reading. -Kamix♡