Chapter 4

Hey guys! Here is chapter 4~ 希望你会喜欢哦!Hope you will like it:)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

×Connie's POV×

Riley sat next to me and leaned back. He started to stroke my hair gently and smiled at me sweetly.

I couldn't help but smile back. He put his free hand on mine and leaned in slowly.

I gripped his hand tightly and closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine.

"What are you doing?" 'Riley' asked

That's not Riley's voice.

Then Riley's face slowly turned into Randall's instead!

"AHHHHH!" I screamed at that sight.

"You okay?" Randall asked concerned.

"What....? Why are you in my room?"

It was a dream. Phew. Why did he appear in my dream anyway? What a nightmare!

"Im here to wake you up? You were screaming. And your holding my hand. Let go, you idiot."

I quickly took my hand away and blushed. All I could do was whisper a soft 'sorry' and continued blushing.

"Whatever. Wake me up at 4pm. Got it?" With that, he walked out of my room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Does he always need to open or close the door that hard?

I shook my head and looked at my digital clock. 10am? So early? I cant even go to sleep anymore. Shower?

I had a nice long shower to relax myself a little. That french paper sure made me feel stiff. See? Im like a old lady now.

I went down to the kitchen, still dying my hair. What to do now? I will just watch tv.

I fixed myself some food and sat down to watch some tv.

Oh. Cartoon. The Amazing World Of Gumball. I used to like it when I was young.

I relaxed myself in a comfy spot and watched 'The Amazing World Of Gumball.'

Buzzz.... Buzzz.... Buzzz....

Spam Text?! I stumbled over to get my phone and looked at the text.

"Hey!-Joey"

"Glad ur rly gg to Zack Partyy!-Joey"

"Meet you at his hse at 7 kay?-Joey"

I typed in a quick 'Okay' and threw my phone aside and continued watching tv.

Haha! Did I seriously liked this stupid show last time?

I laughed at how retarded the show was. I mean why is the rabbit blue?

I looked at the clock on the wall. Its 4 already?! Shit! Need to wake Randall up!

I ran upstairs and stood outside Randall's door.

I knocked on the door. "Randall. Its time."

No response?

I knocked on the door louder this time.

Still no response? He is probably asleep.

I opened the door and saw him still asleep on his bed.

Omg. He's not wearing a top? Wont he be cold?

I walked towards his bed and shook him lightly. "Er... Wake up..."

He groaned and turned to the other side. He makes it so hard to wake him up.

"RANDALL!" I shook him harder.

"Arghh..." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms.

W-what?! Im facing his chest that means.... he's hugging me?!

I tried pushing him away but he just wont move.

Oh. I can hear his heartbeat. Its so warm. I could just sleep. Wait no!

"Yo. Randall!!" He pinched his arm and he woke up instantly.

"Huh? Oh hi." He looks at me.

Obviously half-awake. Why am I not surprised?

"Connie. Wait what?!" He released his grip around me, shocked.

"Thanks." I stood a good distance away from his bed and him. My heart is going crazy! No correction. It went crazy.

"I see. Taking advantage huh? Its okay. I understand." He rubbed his abs.

"TAKING ADVANTAGE?! HECK NO!" I yelled at him.

Why would I wanna take advantage of you?

"Anyways. Erm. Joey wants me to meet me at Zack's but I dont know how to get there? So will you...."

"Huh... Sure. Later at 6.30. I will be outside your room." He looked away and scratched his head.

I could only stare at him then. I dont know why but he seems so hot.

"I wanna change so get out. Unless you wanna help me change?" He smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"No! See you at 6.30. Bye." I slammed the door shut and went into my room.

"Hm.. I got a nice two and a half hour to choose and change." What should I wear? Maybe a shower first.

With that, I walked into my bathroom with a towel.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N:

Heyy guys! Thanks for reading! 谢谢啦!Please do support my second storyy! It's called 'A little bit of Love and Hate" I only written the intro so far but I will be updating soon!

In case u dun noe what brofist means- It is bumping another's fist with ur yours:)

#BROFIST Yeahh! #LOTS-OF-LOVE So please,

•Vote

•Comment All Appreciated!

-Kamix