Randall's POV

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Connie was so upset. Maybe I pissed her off.

~Flashback~

"It was just infatuation."

I went upstairs after closing the door. I could hear sobbing from Connie's room. Urgh. I did hurt her.

I suddenly remembered something that happened long time ago. -My first girlfriend. I did love her. When we were together, she told me she was over her ex. Of course I believed her, I loved her. She betrayed me. And then I started breaking girl's hearts.

I sighed. I went back to my own room and took off my shirt. I grabbed a towel and headed for the toliet. Apparently, I don't have a toliet in my room, So I had to use the one across my room.

I took a quick shower and put on some clean pants. It was quiet. No more crying sounds. Maybe she fell asleep...

I knocked on her door but there was no response. I opened the door and saw her lying on the floor.

"Hey." I pushed her to her side. The carpet was wet.

So she was crying....

I sighed and I carried her in my arms and put her on her bed gently.

"Hm....Riley..." She mumbled and grabbed my arm. I stayed quiet and heard her continue her sleeptalking.

"I.... love you." There was tears when she said that.

Man, I'm falling for her. Damn. I hesitated a little but in the end, I leaned down to kiss her lightly on the forehead.

I got up and pulled up her blanklet for her. I walked to the door. I looked back at her peaceful sleeping face.

Goodnight Connie. I smiled and walked out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/N:

Heyy guysXD. A little update:) I know I suck at Randall's POV. Its difficult to understand what a guy thinks. Im a girl~

If you have any questions, please. Do. Send. Me. A. Message. I will answer them:D hehhehheh:3

Okayys:) Update soon:L #manylove

Love, Kamix3