Randall's POV

Hey guys! Here is chapterr 4:L Enjoy:D

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Randall's POV~

"Woah."

She looked so different without her

glasses. From nerd to...woah...

Her brown eyes. Her brown hair. It looked all so wow. So un-nerd

It was the first time I saw here like this.

Why hasnt she wore contacts in the first place?

"Is.... erm.... something wrong?" Connie spoke up, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh? No." I replied firmly and placed her glasses on the table.

I took her hand and led her to the toliet. I opened the box and taught her how to use contacts.

Why did she buy them if she didnt know how to use them?

"Thanks." She took the box from me and smiled.

She looked so hot when she smiles. So hot... I can't fall for a dang nerd. Never.

I squeezed my eyes closed then opened them. I kept repeating the cycle till I was 'awake'.

"Are you....okay?"

I looked down a little to meet her eyes. "Yeah.... Just a little tired."

"Erm... Okay then. Goodnight." Saying that, she left the toliet.

I washed my face and went back to my room. I lay down and recalled that innocent look that she had on her face.

So cute. I smiled. That girl is interesting.

I sat back up on the bed. I wonder if she is going to the party...

I opened her bedroom door. She had her back turned towards me. She was taking off her shirt then bra.

Oh...my...g-gosh... I could feel my cheeks getting redder.

She frozed and looked back. "Hey!" She quickly covered her chest with a pillow.

"Sorry just wanted to ask you something." I slammed the door shut behind me and leaned against it.

"O-oh. I see. Erm.... You can come in now...." She opened the door.

She was wearing a long-sleeved shirt with a pair of shorts. Her face was red and folded her arms in front of her chest to cover them as if to hide them.

"You wanted to ask s-something?" She looked at me then turned away, blushing.

"Yeah... You going to the party tomorrow? You know, at Zack's?" I scratched my head a little, averting my eyes away from her.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I

stop thinking about her chest and back?

I slapped my head a little.

"Um.. Yeah. I'm going. Joey wants me to go." She replied with a faint smile.

"Oh.. I see. Lend me your phone." I took her phone from her and added my number in.

"There. My number." I gave it back to her.

"Thanks..?" She hesistated then took her phone back.

Why is she so scared of me? Well, Im known for bad stuff. I can understand but she hardly know me.

"I need to be getting to bed now." She spoke up, making me look at her-surprised.

"Oh sure... Night." I was being led out of her room.

"Night." She closed the door, the moment I left her room.

She must really hate me.

I went back to my room and lay on my bed. I stared at her contact.

'Nerdy Connie'

It really suited her. She is not as nerd as what others say.

Maybe I heard it wrong. Anyways, She is going to the party tomorrow. Hm... Wonder what she will wear? Maybe nerdy clothes.

I lied down and fell asleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sup? If you guys don't mind, I really wanna do what I do when I write letters. Of cus not like •'Dear...., .....Love,"

No. Go casual:D Yeh? Friends-style

Please show me some support:) So Click On Da 'Vote' / 'Comment'

Thanks! ^°^ #manyloves -Kamix