Chapter 13

//Connie's POV//

"Hey." I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, shaking me. "Hey. Are you going to get up or not?"

I sat up and reluctantly opened my eyes. Ah. The sunlight burns my eyes.... It's morning and Randall is sitting there. What?!

"What are you doing here?!" I looked down at my clothes. Thank goddness, my clothes are still on me..

"We didn't do anything. And I was waiting for you get up." Randall got up from the chair and sat next to me on my bed. Time....?

"3pm." Randall casually replied like as if he read my mind.

 School?!

"Classes are probably over by now. It's fine. Skipping is good once in a while." He smiled. "Lunch?" He took my hand and led me down to the kitchen. He took out a bowl and poured out some porrigde out of the pot. 

"Thanks. You made it?" I picked a spoon and began eating.

"Nope. It dropped down from the sky." He smirked. Haha. Such sarcarsm.

"Yeah right." The atmosphere in the kitchen became very awkward. Me eating. Him watching. How awkward can this get?

Ten minutes of silence, I can't take it....

"Erm.. Thanks for yesterday.." I mumbled softly. He waved his hand and smiled. 

Randall is awfully quiet today. Is he okay?

"Are you okay? You're really quiet today." I finished the porridge and began to wash it. I turned back to look at Randall. He looked up from his phone and forced a smile. 

"Yeah fine. I am going out for a while." He got up from his seat and slide his phone into his pocket. He walked out of the house, looking rather pissed. He only came back after 5 hours. 

Wonder what he went out for...

////////

Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Recently I am rather busy, I'm  so sorry!! I hoped you like this mini chapter. I finally touched the computer after 1 year! <3 Thank you for the love, to all my readers! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your votes and comments. Thank you so much!! I love you guys so much!! 

I will try my best to update like ASAP! I will try! Thanks for the love!!

<3, Kamix