Randall's POV

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I walked out of the house, checking my messages again.

"Meet me at the usual place. -R.G" 'Riley Gray. What does he want now?' Slipping my phone back into my pocket, I walked down the street and made a turn to the right into an alley. Riley was already there.

"Dude, you're here-"

"What?" I glared at him as I leaned back onto the cold concrete wall.

"I want Connie. Connie Colls."

"Excuse me? What makes you think I will let you have her?" My blood was boiling deep inside. 'Who do you think you are? Snatching my girl?!'

"Well, I will have her anyway. Just by the way she looked at me, I already had her. She likes me." Riley leaned onto the wall across me. I clenched my fist and rised it, aiming for the face.

"Are you going to punch me? Hah! Be my guest." He said with confidence. I lowered my fist.

'I can't punch him. Father can get me expelled.' I sighed.

"No, end of conversation." I turned around, preparing to leave. I walked back to Connie's house, worried. I opened the door and that beautiful face of Connie popped out from the living room.

"Oh! You're back. Are you okay? You looked tired," Connie looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. It almost felt like my arms moved on their own. My arms were thrown around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Randall?"

"Just... for awhile.." I rest my head on hers and smelt her hair. Lavender. I hugged her tighter before I released her from my arms. "Sorry." Connie shook her head and smiled at me.

"Are you okay now?" She was like an angel. So adorable.

"Yeah. Your hair...." I reached her bangs. "smells nice." I kissed them and let them fall back onto her shoulders.

I watched her blush. So adorable. I ruffled her hair and went up to my room.

I really don't want to lose her. I don't....

◆◇◆◇◆

Author's Note:

Heyy guys! ♡ This is Kamix3 ♕

I hope you liked this POV. Sorry too short again... I got good news and bad news. Likewise bad news first.

◆I am having exams in 3 weeks. Super important exam that can destroy or save my future. As I think you guys know, ma results are like SHIT. Imma sorry. I have to study so yeah. You guys know where we are going yeah? Once again ma deepest apologies... I will try ma best to update!☆

◆Enough of dark clouds~ Good news time! I don't know if you consider this good but I got rather high for first half of the year! Guess my position out of 40? If you're correct, shall I delicate the next chapter to you? Hahaha, I am joking. But please, go ahead and guess, i will consider.╮(╯▽╰)╭ Main point: I might get ma phone back! CHEERS!!

Okayy. Time to say bye bye~ See you all next time ヽ(^。^)ノ. Love, Kamix33