Descriptions

Lai'Ana Marie Jackson's POV

Hiii! I'm Lai'Ana and my twin sister is Jai'Ana. We are both alike in many ways, but she is older than me and it sucks!:( But now, I don't mind being the youngest out of everyone. I'm actually kind of used to it. Kay'Leeyah and Jay'Leeyah are exactly one year older than me and Jai'Ana, and it's kind of weird. They always get to do things first, but we get babied more by our mom and dad, Denise and Damion Jackson.

I'm the more girly twin, and I'm really bubbly like.... All the time. And I LOVE sparkles!!!!!! Even though I'm really girly, I don't like pink that much as a color itself, but I'll still wear it. I am black and mexican and I have long dark brown hair with red dip died ends. I am 5'7", and I am the tallest person out of all of the children even thought I'm the youngest. I'm 17 years old and me and Jai'Ana's birthday is January 1st, 1997, and Kay'Leeyah and Jay'Leeyah's birthday is January 1st,1996. Weird isn't it?!

We live in a really big house in a rich neighborhood, but we're not like those snotty rich people. We have alot of friends and are really nice to everyone.

I have a rainbow room, since I coudn't decide on only one color. I have rainbow walls with sparkles all over them and a rainbow zebra print bed spread with sparkles as well. I have a desk, chair, dresser, closet, and tv that all match my rainbow zebra print sparkles theme. My name is also on my wall, but in white sparkly letters.

I am a straight A student, and so is everyone else in my family. In other words, our parents don't play around!!! None of us ever get in any trouble, but I think out of all of us, Kay'Leeyah is the baddest, but she never gets caught.

Jai'Ana Yvonne Jackson's POV

Hey! I'm Jai'Ana, and I'm the older twin out of me and Lai'Ana. I love pink ALOT and I'm not a goody-two-shoes, but I'm not bad either. I get straight A's and not just because I want to, but I would get beat by my mom if I didn't!!!

I'm not exactly a girly-girl, but I'm not a tomboy either. But I'm still less girlier than Lai'Ana. I am black and mexican and have long dark brown hair with red hilights. I got the hilights, so that way, it would be easier to tell us apart. I am 17 years old and I am 5'5 1/2".

My room is all pink and black. I have hot pink walls and my name is on it in light pink sparkly letters. My bed cover is deversable. One side is hot pink with light pink polka dots, and the other side is light pink, with hot pink polka dots.

Everything else in my room is not pink and light pink. The two colors really compliment eachother.

I have always been all about color coordinating. Whenever something isn't matching, it literally drives me crazy!!! Which is one reason why Lai'Ana needs help. She thinks that just because it's a color, then it matches with any other color, which is NOT the case!!! The two colors have to compliment eachother!!!

Kay'Leeyah Renae Jackson's POV

Hey I'm Kay'Leeyah and I'm known as the "bad" girl of the family, even though I'm not that bad!!! I'm Jay'Leeyah's twin sister, and I'm the younger twin, even though I basically control everyone. I'm sometimes girly and sometimes tomboyish. But it's and on and off type thing.

I'm 18 and all of our birthday's are January 1st, but my and Jay'Leeyah are exactly a year older than Lai'Ana and Jai'Ana. I am black and mexican, and I have long dark brown hair with dip died blonde ends, and I LOVE my hair so much! I will never cut any of it like some people do these days. Oh and also, I'm 5'6".

My bedroom is blue and lime green with posters of Justin Bieber all over the walls. My bed covers are two differnt colors on different sides. One side is blue and the other is silver. It has a big sparkly treble cleff sign going through it too, because I absoloutely LOVE music!!! Everything in my room matches and everything is either blue, lime green, silver, black, white.... Or all of the colors that I just mentioned.

Jay'Leeyah Wisher Jackson's POV

Heyyy! I'm Jay'Leeyah and I amd the oldest twin out of me and Ka'Leeyah, and I am also the oldest out of all of the children in my family. I'm not exactly bad, but I'm not always good either. I sometimes make mistakes, but I always learn something from them.

I am 18 and I have long dark brown hair with blonde hilights in it. Me and Jai'Ana are the twins that have hilights, and Lai'Ana and Kay'Leeyah are the twins that have dip dies ends, so that way, people can tell us apart and won't get us mixed up all the time.

I love the two colors lime green and purple. My room is that color. My walls are lime green and purple zig-zag striped and so are my bed covers, sheets, and pillows. My whole room matches with onlt those two colors and sometimes some silver, black or white just for a little something extra.

So how do you like all the girls??? Oh and I forgo to say that all of them have iphone 5s's and they have multiple different cases that they use for every outfit that they have. Well this is all until I finish my other stories or stop them, so check them out for me and tell me what you think! Be sure to comment and vote as well for advice!!!:)