It's Been A While...

Prince's POV

"Hurry up and drive!!!" Kay screamed in my ear.

"I am!!! I'm going the speed limit!!!" I shouted back.

"Oh you goody-two-shoes! Let me drive!!!" She shouted and tried to take over the wheel.

"Kay stop! You're going to get us in an accident!" I shouted.

"Nooo.... I'm going to get us there faster! Now move over!" She shouted.

"Kay!!! Get your butt out of my face!" Jay shouted.

"Get your face out of my butt!" Kay shouted back.

"Ugh!" Jay groaned.

"Hey!....... HEY!!!!!" J-J screamed, and everyone got silent.

"What?!" We all shouted back.

"First of all, stop driving!!!" She shouted and I put the breaks on. "Now, Pricne and Kay, you two get in the back! I'M going to drive since obviously neither one of you know how!" She said and we got out of the car and me and Kay got in the back.

"This is all your fault." Kay mumbled.

"You started it!" I semi-yelled back.

"HEY!!!!" J-J screamed again.

"What?!" We both shouted back.

"Shut up." She said laughing.

"Now, we are all going to be NICE to eachother and I will finish the rest of the drive there! Mostly because I don't want to end up dead or injured before we can find her!" She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 10 more minutes, we finally pulled up at the house.

"167 Carter rd., here we are!" J-J said as we all got out of the car. This is a nice little house. Especially to be in the middle of nowhere. I can't even get and bars out here! There's just a big red X next to the bars!!! Shameful!

We rang the doorbell and this girl answered the door.

"Hi, Um, is Lai'Ana here?" I asked.

"Yeah she's right..." She started.

"Prince!!!" Lay screamed and ran into my arms. I hugged her and swung her around.

"LAYYY!!!!" Everyone else screamed and we had a huge big hug.

"Oh my gosh Sasha! You got so much taller!" J-J said to the girl who I'm guessing her name is Sasha.

"So did you!" Sasha said giving all of the girls a hug.

"Here, you guys can come on in." She said directing us in.

"Wow! This is nice!" Kay said looking around.

"Thanks." Sasha said.

"You're in this big house all alone?!" Jay asked.

"No, I live here with Travion." She said. I'm guessing that's her boyfriend.....

"Little chubby cheeks Travion?!?!?!" J-J exclaimed.

"Yes." Sashsa said laughing. "But he looks way different now than what he did before. Here's a picture of us." She said pointing to a pictire on top of the fireplace.

"Wow! He looks weird without an afro!" Jay said.

"i know right!" Sasha said. "So you guys really know Mindless Behavior!!!"

"Yepp." We all said.

"That's so cool! And Princeton, Lay already told me you're her boyfriend." Sasha said laughing.

"Yepp." I responded.

"So someone you don't even know found out before me?! Mannnn.... That's messed up!" Ray said laughing.

"Can you guys sing?!" Sasha squealed.

"I don't see why not." Roc said.

We sang here favorite song that she asked us to sing. Mrs. Right. After that, Lay got her things and we started to head out.

"Thanks so much for everything!" Lay said to Sasha.

"Oh you're welcome!!! And it was good seeing you again!" Sasha responded. "Here's my number, by the way." She said and wrote her number down on a piece of paper and gave it to Lay.

"Can I get you number too?" Jay asked her.

"Yeah, you can get it off of that paper." She said.

"Okay." All of the girls said.

"Well, I'll see you later!" Lay said giving Sasha a hug and then all of the girls joined in.

"Bye you guys! And thanks for singing." She told us.

"No problem." I said.

"Anything for people who love me." Roc said.

"US!!!" Me, Ray, and Prod shouted while laughing.

"Whatever." Roc said.

"Byeee!" All of the girls said as we walked out.

"Bye!" Sasha responded and closed the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now how do we get back to where we started?" I asked.

"Do you need for me to drice again?!" J-J shouted/asked.

"Yes." I said shyly and everyone laughed at me. "Plus, I wanna sit next to my baby girl, so move it!" I said laughing and me and J-J were both too lazy to get out of the car, so we justt climbed over the seats, and me being so awesome, made it without even hitting anybody. While she kicked almost everyone in the car in their face or head. *laugh to myself.*