What's Going On?!

Kay'Leeyah's POV

"Okay, what's going on?!" I asked. Right now, we're all in Lay's car, and I have no idea where we're going OR why we're going whereever it is we're going!!!

"We'll tell you later!" Lay shouted. Dang! She must be mad!!! Cuz people know not to talk back to ME!!!

We pulled up at Princeton's house and there were some extra cars in the driveway. I saw that Ray's car was here, so now I'm okay with coming!;)

As we walked in the door, there were two girls in there and they were twins. Who the fuck are they?! I thought to myself. Just from LOOKING at them, they look like hoes.

"Did you send me this?!" Lay shouted at Prince as she stormed into his living room.

"What are you talking about?!" He shouted back.

"Did you.... Send me this text message?!" She repeated herself in dumb people's language while wagging her phone in his face. He read the text and looked confused.

"No!!! I don't even have my phone! I haven't had it ever since you were here." He explained.

"Well then let's just see where it is." Lay said and called his phone.

I'm not sure what her name was, but one of the twins had a guilty look on her face. And then I knew why. That bitch had Prince's phone!!! His phone started ringing and then everyone's eyes turned to her.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Ray.

"I have no idea. But you wanna come over my house later on?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said giggling.

Lai'Ana's POV

"So YOU have my phone?!" Prince shouted at her.

"Please!!! It's not what it looks like!!!" She said trying to play innocent.

"Oh really?! 'Cause it looks like YOU'RE the one who sent me this text!" I said walking towards her. "Did you or did you not... Send me this text message?!" I said getting madder and madder by the second.

"Okay, fine I did!" She confessed. "But only because I knew that Prince wasn't going to break up with you!"

"Well duhh! I mean..... Look at me!" I said pointing myself up and down and laughing.

"Whatever. I want Prince! And I deserve him! Not you!" She shouted.

"Oh really... Well you wouldn't be able to have him if you were no longer alive.... Now would you???" Kay asked her in a voice like she was talking to a little kid.

"Huh?!" She asked.

Kay'Leeyah's POV

"Everybody duck!" I screamed and that rachet hoe got her ass shot!!!

"You killed my sister!!!" The other girl screamed while starting to cry.

"Go suck a truck!" I said blowing my gun off.

"You don't tell me...." I pointed the gun at her. "Okay!" She shouted and ran for the door.

"And take your rachet sister with you!!!" I shouted and she ran back and dragged her sister out with her. I don't know where they're going, but I know I better not see that nigga alive again! And if the other one tries to get back at me... I'm comin' after her next!!! Don't NOBODY get past ME with no mess like that!!!