No Warnings WHAT-So-Ever!!!

Jay'Leeyah's POV

It's been about a week since Lai'Ana's been back. Her and my mom made up and everything is back to normal.

I was sitting on my bed, when I heard a knock on my door.

I walked over to it and saw Prod. Oh my goodness! He could've atleast warned me that he was coming!

I'm wearing black spandex booty shorts and a lime green tank-top and my fuzzy black and white slippers. If he would've warned me, I would've dressed up a bit!

"Oh hey Prod! Here, come in." I said. We both walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed. "So what's up, and how did you even get in here?!" I asked laughing.

"Kay let me in when I told her my reason for coming." He said.

"Which issss......?"

"Will you be my girlfriend? You're really pretty and cool and fun to be around. I already told the guys about liking you, and I was too scared to ask you out earlier, so I figured I would when it was just me and you." He said smiling.

"Of course I will!" I said and gave him a big hug.

"AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard come from outside my door. I jumped up off of my bed and ran over there and opened my door to see all 3 girl standing right there listening in on out conversation.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted.

"Listening!" Lay said all smiley and happily.

"LAY!!!" We all screamed.

"Oh! Was I not supposed to say that?!" Lay said covering her mouth afterwards.

"Dumbass." Kay whispered.

"Kay! Be nice!" I said laughing.

"Yeah! Be nice!" Lay said sounding like a little baby.

"Eh! Watevs." Kay said laughing.

"En-ey-ways.... Now that all of us are dating, we should all go out to celebrate!!!" J-J suggested.

"Oooooh! We should go to a buffet!!!" Lay said. "I like buffets!:)" She said smiling.

"Okay, sounds good to me. I'll tell Prod, and then you guys text ur boo thangs and let them know." I said laughing because me and J-J are always singing boo thang. I remember one time, Lay was on the phone with one of her crushes, and we started singing it in the background.... Ahhh... Good time, good times...