Double Date Dance

Lai'Ana's POV

It's 6 A.M. and my alarm clock just went off. But why?! It's the weekend!!! Ugh! I must've forgotten to turn it off. I rolled over and clicked the dismiss button and then rolled back over and got back underneath my covers.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I was being flooded with thoughts of telling everyone about Prince. I knew I was going to tell Kay and Jay, I just was scared to tell my parents. But luckily my dad is leaving for work right now, so I'll only tell me mom, annd hopefully, she'll tell him for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple hours of thinking about life and random thoughts, I finally fully woke up.

I am seriously tired today, and I really don't feel like getting dressed, but I have to. It's still semi-winter, and some snow is out, but it's not like freezing cold outside. 

I decided that I was going to be extra girly today.

I put on some pink leggings and a long shirt that has sleeves, but they're not long sleeves or short sleeves. They're just right in the middle. It had a big sparkly pink heart on it too!!!

I decided that I was going to wear my sparkly black leg warmers and a pair of sparkly silver high heels.

Jai'Ana's POV

I woke up, still seriously tired, but I still managed to roll out of bed. I went into the bathroom and did my hygene stuff, and then I went back into my bedroom and piked out an outfit.

I put on some red skinny jeans with a grey, black, and red sparkly long-sleeved minnie mouse shirt. I also put on my black fold-over boots, but then my feet got hot, so I took them off and just sat on my bed while playing subway surfers on my phone.

When I was in the middle of a game, my phone vibrated and I had gotten a text. I went to the home screen and dragged the bar down from the top of the screen.

It was from Roc!!!! My heart instantly just started beating 10 times as fast as it was before. I looked at it and it said:

Roc: Hey wassup?:)

Me: Nuthin much, playing subway surfers, wbu?

Roc: Nun, just thinking....

Me: Bout what?

Roc: Life....

Me: Ohh.

Roc: Yupp. So wyd tonight?

Me: Nothing, why?

Roc: I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies???

O....... M.......... GGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could pass out right now!!! I kept on reading the text over and over again, just to make for sure that I was reading it right..... AND I WAS!!!!! EEEEEKK!!!!!!

Me: Yeah, sure!:) What time?

Roc: 8?

Me: Kay cool:)

Roc: Prince just asked if it could be a double date?

Me: With who? Him and Lay?

Roc: Yeah.

Me: Yeah, it's fine w/me!:)

Roc: Kay cool! We'll pick u guys up at like 7:30.

Me: Kay, see ya later!:)

Roc: Bye!:)

Ahhhhh....... What a wonderful moment!!! I KNOW that Lai'Ana's gunna be just as happy as I am! But maybe Prince will ask her himself. Eh! I'll just wait until I hear her scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Lai'Ana scream at the top of her lungs. Prince must've asked her out. I heard her running out of her bedroom and unti mine. She busted through the door and came and started jumping on my bed.

"We have a da-ate! We have a da-ate!!!" She sang while jumping.

"I heard!" I Said laughing. She pulled me up and we both started singing and dancing and jumping on my bed.

Kay'Leeyah's POV

Me and Jay were sitting in my room watching Wipeout, when we heard Lay and J-J jumping around singing some weird song.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Let's go check on them." She suggested. We both got up off of my bed and walked over to J-J's room.

We walked in and they were singing:

"We have a da-ate! We have a da-ate!!!"

"Oooh! Who are you guys's dates with?" I asked laughing. They both stopped dancing and turrned around, then jumped off the bed.

"Prince and Roc." Lai'Ana said.

"Oooh! great job pullin them fine boys!!!" Jay said.

"Thanks." They both said laughing.

"So where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"The movies." Jai'Ana replied.

"Oooh! What movie?" I asked.

"We don't know yet. They didn't say." Lay said.

"Well try and convince them to see a scary movie so you can hold on to them the entire time!" Jay said laughing.

"Oooh! That's a good idea!!!" J-J said looking like she was thinking about something.

"I know!" Jay said smiling all proudly like she was a boss. No! Eveyrbody knows that I am the one and only boss around here! *laugh to myself in my head*