Needs and Wants

Kay'Leeyah's POV

"I need a boyfriend." I said to Jay. Right now, me and her are sitting on my bed watching 90 day fiance and eating ice cream.

"No you don't!" She said back trying to make me feel better. She turned, so that she would be facing me, and she turned off the T.V. so that we could just chat.

"Yes.... I do!" I said. "I also need more ice cream. Come with me?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and we both got up. I opened up my door and my mom came tumbling through.

"MOM!!!" We both shouted.

"What?! I wasn't listening.... I promise." She said standing up straight.

"Suuuuurrrrree you weren't." I said walking passed her and Jay followed right behind.

When we were down in the kitchen, I pulled out some more vanilla ice cream and put two scoops into my bowl.

"Now THIS is what I call a need!" Jay said and me and her were both laughing.

She got her ice cream and we both put some caramel, gummi bears, and sprinkles on it. We both LOVE crazy combinations on ice cream!!!

We both walked back up to my room and started watching Wipwout again. But for the rest of the time, I just kep on thinking about Ray. I like him, but I don't want to tell anyone. Because what if he doesn't like me!!! Then everything will be ruined.

I'm usually the type of person to tell everything!!! Buth this is different. It's something that I can't tell. I'll just wait and see if he feels the same way before I say anything. There are always needs and wants in life. But to me...... Ray is both.