Lost and Found

Lai'Ana's POV

It's already dark outside, and I'm getting seriouslt scared and don't know what to do. I want to keep driving, but then, I'll get even more lost!!! Ugh! Decisions, decisions!

Thank goodness I always keep emergency snacks in my trunk.

I got out of my car and went to the back, being very careful, 'cause I'm not in the modd for no mess right now. I just want to get home.

As I turned the corner. Someone tapped my shoulder. I grabbed them by their arm and flipped them over and started punching them in the face.

"Ouch!" They screamed.

"I'm sorry! But who in the world are you?!" I shouted.

"It's Sasha!" She said standing up.

"Sasha?! Sasha Smith?! As in my god-sister, Sasha Smith?!" I asked confused.

"Yes! I live out here with my boyfriend." She said brushing the dirt off of her.

"Awww! Who's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Travion." She responded.

"Travion?!?!?! You mean my fake little brother Travion? The cute little afro puff travion with the chubby cheeks from the 6th grade?!" I asked.

"Yes." She said laughing. "But he doesn't look like that anymore!"

"Oh wow! Well, how did you know this was me?" I asked.

"Who else do you know that has their car spray painted silver sparkles with 'Lay-Lay' written on both sides of it in rainbow sparkly letters?!" She said laughing.

"Yeah, true." I said nodding my head and laughing.

"Well come on in! I can't let you stay out here all night! It's gunna get way too cold!!!" She said pulling my arm.

"Wait! My friends don't know where I'm at though!" I said pulling back.

"Why not?!" She asked. "Did you run away from home like you did in the 8th grade?!" She asked folding her arms and wagging her finger like a mother.

"Noooo........" I said all innocent-like.

"Oh my goodness! Well you can use my house phone to call them. I know cell phone reception doesn't always work so well out here." She said.

"Yeah, I just lost a call with my boyfriend a little while ago." I explained.

"Oh! Who's your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Princeton."

"From mindless Behavior?!?!?!"

"Yes." I said laughing.

"No way!!!"

"Yes way!!! I'll have him and the rest of them along with my sisters come over and meet you if you want." I told her.

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" SHe shouted jumping up and down, clapping, and then hugging me.

"Okay!!!!" I said lauging.

"Well anyways, do you have clothes and stuff like that?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well you can sleep in our guest room while you're here. And it's a good thing that you have your own clothes, because you're WAAAAYYY taller than me!" She said laughing.

"Thanks." I said laughing as I got my bag out of my trunk and followed her into her house.