Turns Out To Be VERY Good!!!

Lai'Ana's POV

I opened the window and started talking.

"Hey! Come on in!" I said motioning for him to come inside. He climbed inside the window. "So what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked walking over to me bed. I didn't hear an answer. I turned around and saw his face frozen with his mouth wide open. "Ummm.... Can I help you?!" I said giggling.

"Oh sorry!" He said blinking and looking up at my face.

"What were you staring at?" I asked.

"Uhhhhhhhh................." He said gazing off. I could tell that he was trying to come up with an answer. "Ugh! Fine!!! I was looking at your butt! Cuz you look fine in them yoga pants!" He said grabbing my waist and smiling.

"Thanks." I said laughing. I put my arms arounf his shoulders and he started rocking me back and forth, moving my hips. "So what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked getting more and more anxious by the second.

"Oh yeah! Right!" He said letting go and grabbing my hand. We both sat down on my bed. "Lai'Ana Marie Jackson...... I'm completely in love with you! You're beautiful, and you have a great personality, and you're so much fun to be around! Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy now!!!! Thank goodness it wasn't bad!!!

"Of course!" I said giving him a huge hug.

He kissed me on my cheek, then my forehead, and then started kissing me on my  lips, which turned into a long make-out session.

He started poking his tounge on my lip, asking for entrance and I accepted. We soon were exploring eachother's mouths and it actually felt kind of weird, but I totally love him, so it doesn't really matter. ;)