Mrs. Right

Princeton's POV

Me and Lai'Ana were sitting there just talking about.... well, life. And I just stared into her eyes and she is SO beautiful! I want her to be my girl, but I don't know the right way to ask her. Normally I'm really good with girls, but I'm just kind of scared that she won't feel the same way about me that I do her.

But then, I came up with the most perfect plan!!! I can just sing it to her!!! I decided to sing Mrs. Right to let her know that out of all of the girls that I've met, she is the one for me.

I started singing the song and she just smiled at me.

"Awww! That was so good!" She exclaimed while giving me a big hug.

"Do you know my reasoning behind all of it?" I asked her.

"Ummm....... No, but I have a strong feeling you're gunna tell me!" She said smiling.

"Look Lay..." I started. "I'm completely in love with you! I have been since I layed eyes on you. Out of all the girls I have ever met in my entire life, YOU'RE the coolest and most beautiful one I have met!" I said. "I want you to be my girlfriend.... Will you?" I asked. I was kind of happy when I saw a smile start to develop on her face.

"Of course!" She screamed and gave me a big hug.

"Great!" I said hugging her back. We hugged for a while and then I remembered something. "Wait! Your parents don't know I'm here... Do they?" I asked.

"No, why?" She asked me.

"Because!!! I can't get in trouble for sneeking into your house at night!!! I'll see you later!" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and heading for the window.

"Text or call when you get home!" She screamed to me.

"I will!" I said and climbed down the tree.

Lai'Ana's POV

I'm SO happy that he is MY boyfriend!!!!! I never thought this day would come true!!! I never even thought that I would even meet him in person!!! This could not get any better.

I watched him as he took his last jump off of the big tree and headed for his car when my sister, Jai'Ana walked in. Uh oh! She probably wants to know what happened! But after all, that's what big sisters are for!!!