Date Night

Jay'Leeyah's POV

Okay, now it's official! Each guy is oging to pick us up in their own car and we're all going to meet up at Olive Garden and eat dinner.

I ran straight to my room and I already knew EXACTLY what I was going to wear! All the way down to how many bracelets I was going to wear!

Me and Kay are going tp match, just to mess with the guys minds. J-J and Lay are going to match too, so that way, we'll all know if the guys really know us like they think they do.

So, me and Kay are wearing a lime green and black zebra print skirt with a lime green crop top that has a black heart in the middle. We're gunna wear our hair down and curled with our side bangs straightened. We're also going to wear our black shiny heels and our matching heart necklaces along with our lime green over-the-shoulder purses, with our matching lime green hoop earrings.

Jai'Ana's POV

All of us girls are going to match our twin, and i already know what Kay and Jay are wearing, so me and Lay are going to wear our outfits just like it, but in silver.

So we are wearing a silver and black zebra print skirt with ablack crop top that has a silver heart in the middle. We're gunna wear our hair down and wavy (we're gunna braid it and put holding spray on the braids, then take out the braids right before we leave) with our side bangs straightened. We're also going to wear our black shiny heels and our matching heart necklaces along with our silver over-the-shoulder purses and black hoop earrings. And all of us used the same exact justin bieber perfume so we would smell the same too! I love having a twin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lai'Ana's POV

After a few minutes, we waited, and all the guys pulled up one by one. Me and J-J quickly took out our braids, and out hair was exactly how we intended for it to be.

We all ran out and got in out boyfriend's car and our mom watched us as we left. She's been cool with us dating them, because she met them all and realized what great guys they are.

I hopped in Prince's car and the other girls got in the car with their boyfriend's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got there, there was like a seriously long line. But the people saw that it was Mnidless Behavior and let us right through. Thank you fame!!! Lol!

We all sat at one of the private tables and ordered our drinks. Then we all gave eachother that look and we all excused ourselves to the bathroom.

When we cam back, we all stood in a line, and told the guys to walk up to which girl was theirs. They all walked up at the same time, and surprisingly, they got it right. I guess they really can tell us apart!:)