Oh Great!!!

Just to let you know, I'm going to be using alot of nicknames in this story, because I won;t feel like typing all of their names out all the time. Nicknames:

Lai'Ana: Lay-Lay

Jai'Ana: Jay-Jay (J-J)

Kay'Leeyah: Kay

Jay'Leeyah: Jay

Lai'Ana's POV

Right now, me and the girls are driving to the mall to do our regularly weekend shopping. Jay is driving in her car, because she wanted to, and we all let her since she is the oldest. Me and J-J are sitting in the back and Kay and Jay are sitting in the front.

As we were driving, her car started to stop..... And then it came to a complete stop.

"Oh great!!! Are we out of gas?!" I groaned.

"Nooooo........ The car just decided it was going to take a nice little nap..." Kay said.

"YES WE'RE OUT OF GAS!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed at me.

"Okay! Okay! No need to be rude!!!" I said smiling.

"Well all I know is that I'm not 'bout to walk no where!!!" Kay said crossing her arms.

"Of course you aren't!" Jay mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?!" Kay snapped back.

"Nothing!!!" She said letting out a sigh, rolling her eyes, and turning away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just sat there for a while and then this long black limo pulled up next to us.

"You guys need a ride?" Some guy with a big curly afro asked. I couldn't tell who it was because J-J's head was in my way. But from what I could see, he was seriously cute!!!

"Yeah, we're out of gas." Jay said.

Three more guys stepped out of the limo.

"We'd be happy to give you guys a ride." The guy with the braids said.

"Oh great! Thanks!" Jay said and hopped out of the car signaling for us to get out of the car. I opened up my door and got out.

"Shouldn't you call a tow truck?" Kay asked Jay.

"Yeah I will." Jay saud and pulled out her phone. She told them where the car was at, and they said that they would come and pick it up and then take it back to their shop and let it sit until we came there with gas to fill it up. They could atleast fill it up for us!!!

I walked over to where the guys were at the then got a closer look at the one with an afro.

"Wait..... Are you guys...... Mindless Behavior?!?!?!" I asked happily.

"Yeah we are." Afro said. Now I know who they all are!!!

"Mindless Behavior?!?!?!" Jai'Ana screamed jumping out of the car. "Oh my gosh you are!!!!" She said practically jumping on top of Roc Royal. She has been in love with him ever since she saw him in their very first music video.

"Well thanks for giving us a ride!" Kay said.

"No problem." Ray Ray said smiling at her. She smiled back at him. I could feel some type of connection going on here!!!

"Are you guys twins???" Prodigy asked Jay.

"Me and her are." She said pointing to Kay. "And so are they." She said pointing to me and Jay.

"But we're a year younger than them." J-J explained.

"And I'm the youngest out of everyone!" I said whining.

"I'm the oldest!!!" Jay said cheering proudly.

"Well come on. You can ride with us." Princeton said smiling at me. Oh my gosh!!! He has the most perfect smile ever!!!