Will You........

Okay, so Lay and Kay's children are 3, and Jay and J-J's kids are 2 3/4. This is almost the end of this story, and sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. And this is the link to their outfits is below. Just scroll down and you will see four outfits that you can scrool over to. In order for whose they are, goes, Jai'Ana, Jay'Leeyah, Kay'Leeyah, and then Lai'Ana.http://www.girlslife.com/post/2014/01/26/Wear-this-Adorbs-school-ready-V-Day-outfits.aspx You can either go to this, or just simply go to girlslife.com and look for it on the home page.

Lai'Ana's POV

Today is valentines day, and the guys are taking us all out for a special night. They wouldn't tell us what it was. They just said be prepared for amazement.

I woke up and just threw on some AERO sweatpants and a white AERO tanktop with sequinsed letters going down the side of it. We all went shopping last weekend, so we have our outfits all ready to go. Me and J-J are wearing read outfits, and Jay and Kay are wearing pink outfits.

After the day slowly went by, me and my sisters all ended up at our mom's house because she was going to watch all of our kids. She said that we would owe her, but she knows she loves those kids.

After that, we all went back home and got dressed.

I am wearing a black and grey checkered skirt with a red sweater with small holes in it, so I have to wear a black tank-top underneath it.I have see-through tights with these little designs going up the sides of them, and a black scarf with white hearts all over it. I'm also going to wear some black combat boots, folded over.

I decided to wear my hair down and wavy with a thin black headband on.

I walked over and looked at myself in the mirror, and I was lookin' good!!!

Jai'Ana's POV

After we dropped the kids off, I went back home and got dressed in my outfit. I'm wearing a red scoop-neck dress with a long, cream, flowy, cardigan over it. I have these one off-white shoes with little holes in them. I hope my feet don't get too col! But I'll wear those one socks that aren't like full socks and some thin tights that are the same color as my skin.

I have this long key necklace that I'll wear with my outfit, and I'm going to wear my hair braided in a fishtail braid off to the side, with my side bangs out on the other side.

Kay'Leeyah's POV

I can't WAIT for our date tonight. Ray told me that it would be a "Night To Remember". I can't stop thinking about what he meant by that.

I put on my outfit: tight fitted blue jeans that are faded lightly right in the thighs, with a white sweater that has a big pink heart right in the center of it.

I also have a light/soft pink hat with a puff ball on the top, cream short cowgirl boots, and an off-white watch with pink flowers on it.

I'm going to wear my hair straight down because it will look really cute underneath my hat.

Jay'Leeyah's POV

I'm kind of nervous/excited for tonight. But I think the best think will be how amazing I will look in my outfit. :)

I'm wearing pink jeans with a black sweater that has white hearts all over it. I'm going to wear my hair all curled, with half of it pulled up into a ponytail with my silky pink bow with white lace on it.

I have black flats that are pointy at the ends and a golden charm bracelet.

After I got dressed, I got a text from Kay.