Goodbye

Princeton's POV

They directed us to where they lived and we went to their house. It took quite a while to get there though.

"So do you think we'll ever meet again?" I asked Lai'Ana.

"I don't know.... But I hope so." She said smiling.

"Yeah me too." I responded. I REALLY don't want this to be my last time seeing her! She's just so beautiful!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we arrived at their house, me and they guys all jumped out, and then the girls all got out behind us.

"Soo.... I guess this is..........goodbye..." I said staring at Lai'Ana.

"Yeahh..." She said frowning. It meant alot to know that she was just as upset as I was.

"Well, I hope to see you again some day." I said hugging her.

"Yeah me too!" She said hugging back. All the girls turned around and started walking towards their front door.

"WAIT!!!!!!" I said running up behind them.

"What is it?!" She asked scared.

"Can I have your number???" I asked.

"Yeah of course!" She said and got a purple pen out of her purse and wrote it on my arm.

"And here's mine." I said writing mine down on her arm.

"Thanks! I'll put it into my phone once I get inside." She said. The other guys got their girls' number and then we left. I hope I'll see her again..... But I have a plan.... Just because I'm awesome like that!!!