Waiting

Lai'Ana's POV

After I got off the phone with them, I told Sasha about the conversation, and then went into the bathroom to go get my shower and get ready and stuff. I took my outit and everything in there with me.

I'm wearing a high-waisted black and white zig-zag striped skirt with tights that have like little diamond shapes in them.

And for my shirt, I have a crop-top that is a bold red and says "B Who U Want 2 B" in the middle in sparkly silver diamonds. I also have my low-cut black boots with a bow on the side of them.

I took my shower, dried off, and then put on my underclothes and clothes and put on lotion, deoderant, and stuff like that,

Then I brused my teeth, washed my face, put my hair into a high ponytail with my black cloth headband that has diamonds all over it in the shapes of hearts.

I put on some mascara and eyeliner, and some sparkly red lip-gloss and then left the bathroom and put my pajamas back into my suitcase and went and sat out in the living room with Sasha.

"Hey Sasha!" i said as I sat down on the couch with her.

"Hey! Oh wow! You look good girl! You tryin' to impress yo man?!" She asked laughing and teasing me.

"Maaaayyyybe!" I said smiling. "Whacha watchin'?" I asked.

"Love & hip hop." She responded (A/N: In real life, I know she always watches that show. ANd by the way, she's on wattpad, her name is Sanye_Towela. Check out her stories!!! I'm in a couple of them!:))

"Oh cool! I love that show!" I said.

"Me too." She said and we watched it. There were alot of like the very first ones coming on alot, and it was a love & hip hop marathon, so we watched it for a really long time. 

I'm just really anxious for them to get here! I feel terrible about running away! I just hope my mom forgives me.