Awkward Text

Lai'Ana's POV

Right now, me and J-J are sitting in the living room and we're both mad. I can't believe they had babies and didn't tell us!!! Well, we were gunna find out someday, might as well be before our relationships got really serious.

BEEP BEEP!!! (That was my phone vibrating.)

"Hey J-J, can you check that for me? I gotta pee."

"Too much info. And yeah, sure." She said and I walked to the bathroom.

Jai'Ana's POV

I picked up Lay's phone off of the table, put in her password, (We always give eachother our passwords to everything) and went to her messages. It was from Prince. It better be an apology too!!! It said:

"I know, Sariah! But I have to break up with her first."

What?!?!?! Why would he say that?! People these days! I sware, if he hurts my sister to be with some slutty ass hoe, first, imma kill her, then make it so he can never have kids again, then kill his kids, and then kill him!!!

But knowing that he dated Sariah, that means that Roc dated Mariah. So now there's another person on my kill list! If people keep on doin' stuff, Imma have to write all these names down to remember them.

Oh shoot! She's coming back! Should I warn her?! I'll just let her see for herself.

"Hey! Did you check it?" Sh easked jumping back onto the couch.

"Yeah." I said.

"Wellll..... What did it say?" She asked.

"See for yourself." I said and handed her the phone.

After that, she ran upstairs. Then, she came back down wearing black basketball shorts with a white stripe down the side and a red and white Aeropostale T-Shirt and some black and white jordans, with no jewelery on, and her hair tied up in a messy bun.

"Why'd you change?" I asked.

"You'll see. Go get Kay and Jay, and you guys meet me in my car." She demanded. She must be really pissed. She never orders anybody around like that!