Take It Like A Big Boy

Lai'Ana's POV

After we left the amusment park, we went to the movies and saw some scary movie that I have no idea what it was called because the cover was blood and guts, and I couldn't stand to look at it! Uck! So nasty!

Anyways, during the movie, me and Prince were cuddling the whole entire time, and you know how movie theaters are always SO cold!!! I was sitting there shivering, so he gave me his sweatshirt, and it was kind of big, but it was so warm!!! And I know this is weird.... But it smelled good too! *laugh to myself* But I had the best time even though I was screaming for like the entire time.

After the movie, we all got back into Prince's car, and I gave him his sweatshirt back. It was silent for most of the ride until they started playing Mindless Behavior songs on the radio and we were all jammin' in the car. 

When we stopped at a red light, there was this little boy in the car next to us just staring.

"You got a problem little dude?!" Roc yelled out the window.

"Roc! Don't be mean to the little boy!" I said sympathetically.

"No! If he wanna talk stuff, he gon get checked!" Roc said. "Man, get yo ugly ass outta my sight! I have million dollar eyes and I don't need no snot-nosed bratty ass kid messin' it up!" He said. I saw tears start to develop in the little boy's eyes.

"Mommy!!! He cussed at me!!!" He shouted to his mom.

"Well you shouldn't have been talkin' stuff!" She said laughing and he just pouted. How long is this light?! I thought to myself. But finally, it turned green and Prince pulled off.

"Why were you so mean?!" Jai'Ana asked Roc, while still laughing at how stupid he sounded arguing with a little boy.

"I'm sorry, baby." He said making puppy-dog eyes. "But I won't be mean to out kids." He said winking at her.

"Jai'Ana Yvonne Jackson!!!" I shouted. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?!" I said laughing.

"Later." She said laughing.

"Your middle name is Yvonne?" Roc asked her.

"Yeeeessss......" She said in a question-statement kind of way. "Why?" She asked.

"No reason. But I was going to ask you anyways, and I figured that you wouldn't tell me." He said.

"Ya got that right!" She responded and we all started laughing.

"So what's your full name?" Prince asked me.

"I'll give you a hint." I said. "It starts with a N, and ends with ONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!" I said laughing.

"Dang!" He said laughing.

"No, I'm just kidding. It's Jai'Ana Marie Jackson. But don't you remember that." I said laughing.

"Oh don't worry..... I will." Prince said winking at me.