Broken Pieces... Not So Fixed

Lai'Ana's POV

I was supposed to try and fix the broken pieces between me and my mom. But all I did was tear them apart even further. I do know what I did wrong..... Well, in the past.

All of the guys I've ever liked, I never told her about them. I always kept everything to myself or between me and my sisters. I never meant to hurt my mom. She means so much to me. I just lost it and she had every right to say what she said, but it still hurt really bad.....

I'm just driving around, and have absoloutely NO idea where I'm going. But when I was driving, I got a call from Prince.

Prince: Hey baby.

Me: Hey (sadly)

Him: You okay?

Me: Yeah.... I guess. But I just feel so bad! I mean, I know I messed up in the past, but I don't know what to do.

Him: Come back

Me: What do you mean???

Him: Come fix things between you guys. Let her know how you really feel.

Me: You really think I should?

Him: Yeah... For your mom...... And me *smirks*

Me: *chuckles* Okay, I will. But right now, I'm in the middle of nowhere!!!

Him: Well just try and...............................................................................

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! (A/N: My sound affect for the phone hanging up)

Oh no! I lost my signal way out here!!! And none of my apps or ANYTHING will work! Ugh! I love my iPhone 5s, but right now, I'm hating it.

How do you think Lay will get home??? Who will HELP her get home? Will they find her? Will She make her way back??? All of the answers to these questions will be answered in the next chapters. So stay in school, eat, sleep, love yourself.... And KEEP READING!!!!!!XD