*How They Are When You're Sick*

Suggested by AnnietheArtist. I like these kinds of fluffs so keep em coming! :*

Scout- Will be watching you like a hawk 24/7- no exaggeration, no breaks. Scout is one who'll constantly bring you soup and blankets and is quite happy with changing your hot compress. Often times, he'll keep blabbering and telling you his tales of valor, even when you're already asleep. He'll also draw pictures to entertain you and you can't help smiling when that proud, dorky grin cracks across his face. Scout genuinely cares for you but will let out a look of disgust when he finds your insides spilled on the side of the bed. Oh, well- back to the mop it is for him then.

Soldier- Will not give you training of any sorts, and might even throw a fit when he finds you out of bed. "But Solly, I'm just getting tissu-". Nope- he's not having any of that. Back to bed it is for you and no getting up until the red thing on the thermometer is back to where it should be. It's no surprise to hear Soldier yelling downstairs about how Pyro's soup is still "too hard for cupcake to eat". You get tired of it from time to time, but somehow it all washes away when he'll come in every night, kiss your warm forehead, and stroke your hair until you fall back to sleep. Things like that remind you why Solly is the best boyfriend ever.

Pyro- Runs frantically around the base saying that you're on fire; and although fire is a good omen for him, he's found out years before that it wasn't supposed to be on you. Anyway, he'll carry, no kidnap, Medic on his shoulders and place him in front of your limp, sickly, lethargic form. After giving you "magic beans", which were really just pills, Pyro lets Medic go and builds a fortress of stuffed toys around you. Yup, they are totally gonna do the job! He'll also go outside and burn anybody who makes a noise and disturbs your sleep, and if he doesn't have his flamethrower with him at the moment, he'll just use his axe and hack them to pieces. So a screaming Scout became a normal occurrence to you whenever you get sick.

Engineer- The Texan puts a hand on your forehead and shakes his head slightly before carrying you towards his bed and wrapping you in his blankets. You always like snuggling in them because it smells just like your boyfriend, without the motor oil and such of course. He knows how you feel about them and smiles whenever he proves himself right, then he proceeds to make your favorite soup or porridge and usually comes in to find you asleep with his old teddy bear. He'll give you spongebaths while whistling some Texan tune, or feed you while he admires you through his goggles and saying "you're such a cute lil' darlin'."
You'll pout, red faced and dizzy, but at the end of the day, you'll call for him and he'll come right away- and that's all it takes to make the headaches and nausea bearable: Your loving Texan man.

Heavy- The Russian is quick to think and executes his plan according to how he sees it fit. He's had three sisters that were sick before, so he has experience on dealing with your condition. But even with his confidence, and the doctor's help, he still can't help feeling worried- you are his little snowflake after all. After the pills and the hot compress and the boring medical stuff, Heavy will be more than happy to make you hot chocolate and take you in his big, warm arms, saying that the bed was "too cold- not good for leetle (Y/N) to be in". And you could only shake your head at the man...he was only looking out for you after all.

Demoman- The man will be one of two things: over-caring, protective surveillance boyfriend or couch potato immediately after letting you go to sleep. Don't get me wrong, he does love you very much, but sometimes he just loves to have his own thing going on when you're unavailable- it makes him feel like a married man, and he likes it that way. During your ordeal, Demoman gets a sense of greater purpose and cherishes every attempt you make of a weak smile. You want to show him that you're ok, but the Scot knows better. Surprisingly, he'll be very accurate and meticulous with time and will come in unannounced saying it's time for your medicine. He likes to coo you into taking the bitter medication- and he couldn't be prouder knowing he was the reason you slept comfortably that night.

Medic- The doctor has no problem taking care of you, but it doesn't mean that the surge of worry isn't evident in him. Like Demo, he'll be meticulous with the time of medication and will freak out when he finds out you haven't eaten anything beforehand. He'll wrap you in his blankets, because he knows you like his scent, and will even go as far as letting you wear his clothes for the time being- making you look like a sick but adorable little ragdoll. Medic is one who'll let you sit between his legs so that he could massage your temples during headaches, or give you cuddles and affectionate nuzzlings during stomach aches. It's baffling to see how when you're sick, this crazy, hardened man of medicine can turn into someone who's affectionate and caring...in his own way of course.

Sniper- The Aussie will apply all that his mother had taught him and adds some splice of his own. He'll regularly check on you, coming in every three minutes even though you keep telling him you can manage. He's not afraid of getting infected and will cuddle with you, letting you sleep in his arms and even burrow your head in his chest. Most of the time, he'll pamper you and insists that you sleep in his camper so that he could keep a close eye on you; whether he really just wants to be with you or he's just genuinely worried, you don't care. You want to be with him too in this time of sneezes, coughs, and headaches.

Spy- He will not make you move an inch. At all. To the point it's almost suffocating- he'll even go as far as staying in bed with you, reading some French literature. Unfortunately, he knows just how much you love listening to those smooth French words mixed in with that fluid accent of his. He puts his cooking skills to the test and elevates simple food solely for your pleasure. He likes using this time to get you to relax with him and will not allow any other person take care of you- If there's gonna be someone making you feel like a queen, it's gonna be him, only him...and he wants to keep it that way.

Hope it was legit. X3 Anyhow, a Medic fanfic is coming up- yup, he's a fan favorite. Thanks y'all! :*

~