Engineer X Reader (L)

(L)- Lemon. No like no read.

Hey guys! This is dedicated to the precious
Snoink. I love the idea and I hope y'all are ready for some good ol' Engie sex. Sorry if it seems too long. Enjoy loves and don't forget to vote! :*

Nine excited mercenaries, among of which was you, ran agog and exhilarated to the bushman's camper parked out on the wide expanse of the Badlands. Dust flew in the air and sand scudded violently all over the place thanks to the various running feet that kicked things about in its wake. The men could see it now: Fine white sand that stretch across the land as far as the eye could see; clean, crystal clear waters that turn into a beautiful blue gradient the deeper it goes; glorious days warm enough for straw hats and tans- and the best part- no Administrator over their shoulder to tell them what to do. It was paradise.

"Engie come on!" you shrilly called, jutting your head out of the entrance and frantically flicking your wrists back and forth. "We're about ready to go!"

"Am comin' darlin'," he replied with a tired smile. The rather huge luggage mounted on his back slowed him down and you wondered what could possibly be inside or why there would be any reason to bring such a monstrosity; and to bring it to a peaceful place such as the beach no less!

"Aw man," Scout whistled, "think of all the hot babes!" A cute bikini model on an outdated calendar plastered on the wall further sparked rambunctious and lecherous thoughts the longer he stared at it.

"I reckon you just wanna see Ms. Pauling in one o' them outfits," Engineer teased, wiping the sweat off his red brow with a bulky, muscular arm. He set the luggage down which made a dull thud! on the rusty floor.

"And you don't wanna see (Y/N) in that?" Jeremy countered, taking his cap off and wiping his sweaty hair back. He grinned proudly, seeing the engineer getting even redder and flustered at the thought of you barely covered and wet from sea water.

"Well," Dell stuttered, scratching his nape, "I guess my girl would look good in anythin' she wears- but she ain't usually the type to wear such revealing clothing."

His eyes skated over to where you were and found you and Ms. Pauling gayly chatting away in the passenger's seat. He was rather far, and so he couldn't make out the words that floated in the air.

"So you're wearing the thing right?" Ms. Pauling said with a mischievous eyebrow raised.

On cue, you looked into your shirt and blushed, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" you asked with uncertainty, "I mean, I've never worn a bikini before."

"Come on, you looked good in it!" she exclaimed happily, pressing on the gas. "And I know Dell will say so himself; he'll be so mesmerized he won't remember his own name!"

"Ms. Pauling!" you whisper yelled, clamping her mouth shut. Traces of her lipstick probably stuck to your palm, but the red hue wasn't anywhere as near as your face.
"Trust me (Y/N)," she assured with that shit-eating grin on her face, "it'll be fun!

***

It was an hour drive, and you arrived at your destination with some hiking and a bit more patience.

"Just a little bit more guys!" Ms. Pauling called out over her shoulders, parting cumbersome foliage to make a decent path.

"The... the babes-!" Scout huffed, following in far behind the lead as he tried to inspire himself to go on.

Spy only rolled his eyes and undauntedly maintained a smooth pace as he blew out another puff of smoke. He did much better than most of the others in terms of endurance and tenacity.