*How They Would Be Fishing With You*

Prize for Junkmancer, the third place winner in the previous contest!

Scout- He'd show up all hyped and pumped for the occasion. To make it even more fun -in his opinion anyway- the Bostonian will spend the previous night cramping his eyeballs out, just to make sure he wouldn't appear like a blundering fool in front of you the next day. Once it's just you two alone out in the middle of the lake, Jeremy starts blurting out whatever facts he could remember in an attempt to impress you, and he'd even do dramatic retellings of any event in his life that had anything to do with fish. You'd always find that you enjoy his company, and at the end of the day, you kiss him, and tell him that you should totally do this again onetime!

Soldier- Will spend the previous day reading about fishing poles to make sure you have the best chance of catching a good game. He'll also spend some pep talk in front of the mirror, telling himself to just do it- no wimping out on your special day! When you're finally out on the water, he'll threaten each worm and say that if their communist butts are good for anything, it's catching his woman some fish. The brute has tried everything: name-calling, yelling, and furiously pointing. You enjoyed listening to his antics, and even if a small fish was all that you caught that day, you enjoyed every second of isolation you spent with him.

Pyro- At the sight of being surrounded by nothing but water, the pyromaniac will incessantly make muffled screams of terror. You didn't know how he saw water as, but it was really terrifying him, and him rocking the boat to the point that it was gonna tip was getting you all shaky and nervous as well. It wasn't easy to get fish whenever he was around, but seeing him so engrossed and intrigued by the wiggling worms and the colorful bait somehow made the experience all worth it.

Engineer- Dell is more than happy accompanying you in your trip: He does know a thing or two about fishing- mostly about the mechanics that make up the fishing pole though. However, instead of boarding your ears with a smorgasbord of technical terms, he pulls out a guitar and plays calming tunes that complement the tranquil environment surrounding the entirety of the lake. You enjoy listening to him play, and the ripples made by the splashing fish added to the peaceful and calming effect of the place. You'd smile at each other more often than you'd expect, but it was all fine and dandy; especially with his goggles removed, and you can see the glimmer in his lovely blue orbs.

Heavy- His number one concern: He'll be too heavy for "tiny baby boat", and will make it sink, no matter the reassurance that you keep giving him. In the trip, he does keep trying in catching some fish to make you happy and would even get one or two from time to time. However, Heavy sometimes underestimates his own strength and would end up throwing the fishing pole away as he flings it forward. The Russian quits trying to catch any game later in the day and settles for telling you stories of his life while watching you fish instead. You appreciate his company as well as the fact that he was willing to try for you.

Demoman- Brings a lot of booze into the boat. He figured that since you're working so hard, you might as well just celebrate with him at the end of through day, fish or no fish. Once you two are out on the lake, he appreciates the scenery around him instead of trying to catch some actual fish. He watches as the water ripple and dance with the light, how the mountains stretch up to touch the misty clouds. Tavish almost wanted to stay there forever! You laughed at the wonder gleaming in his eye, and how his face would just burst into a smile when he catches a live, wiggling fish for the world to see. Needless to say, he'll be asking when the next fishing trip shall ensue.

Medic- The doctor arrives in a fully traditional fishing outfit: shorts, hat with hooks, vests with tiny pockets. You almost blushed at the adorable and yet manly sight in front of you. Out on the lake, he'll go on and on about the dangers of UV rays, and will try to apply sunscreen on you before finishing off with a straw hat on your head. Medic shows some skill in fishing, and his deft hands know just how much force is needed for a particular task: He won't throw the rod overboard just as Heavy did. Aside from catching game, the two of you will exchange laughs and stories as the sun rolls down the horizon.

(The doctor might bring some jars to store fish body parts for experiments. Heads up!)

Sniper- Will happily accept your invitation to go out fishing. Finally, he can show off his hunting skills and superior equipment to his special someone! You two go to the spot by camper of course, upon his request. Out on the lake, the kiwi enjoys the scenery and breathes in the clean, fresh air as he tells you how wonderful nature is. He'll tell you stories of his youth and will even try to make bets with you on who can catch more fish. You watch him feel like the king of the world, and seeing him smile makes you smile as well! Just as you anticipated, he was bound to catch more fish by the end of the day, but it nearly didn't matter. You were just glad you got to spend some private time with your man.

Spy- Will insist that you take a yacht instead of some crummy, rickety wooden boat. You laugh it off, explaining that if you were in some yacht, you wouldn't be able to enjoy nature at its finest. The Frenchman begrudgingly agrees, but throughout the entire time, he'll try to protect you from the sun, from the insects, from other fishermen, and even from the fish you're catching. However as time goes on, he'll be more laxed and will even swing a pole or two. His blue orbs would flash a glint of wonder as he eyes the wiggling fish he caught, and you'd laugh at the look on his face. It was almost unlike him! At the end of the day, you find that he has completely loosened up and might even want to go fishing again some time later in the future.

(But you'll have to take his limousine on the way back home. No buts.)

Here you go Junkmancer! I hope you all enjoy and may y'all have a lovely day loves!  :*

~