Chapter Five//Jelousy

-Katelyn-
I sat down in an empty chair that was in the library, and to be honest all of them where empty. I sighed looking around.

The human world felt so different now that I know people can see me, it's kinda scary.

The library I was in was stuffed with a bunch of books like every cm of space can't be wasted. I almost tripped over a bunch of books before sitting down.

I noticed a laugh from across the room and peeked to see what that could be.

I saw a lady, stuffing her face with popcorn looking at a computer screen. Popcorn flew everywhere as I just stared at her awkwardly.

Is she the librarian? That explains why the library is a mess if she is just staring at the computer screen all day long.

I sighed. Maybe I should read some thing since I'm at a library. I felt myself yawn. Maybe I'll do that later...

Before I knew it I was asleep.

。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·

I felt my eyes flutter open as I saw someone staring at me. I wiped my eyes and saw it was a boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Oh, your finally awake!" He exclaimed happily.

I stared at him awkwardly. He saw me... sleep?

"Um, can I help you?" I mumbled wondering why he was there.

He laughed. A cute laugh- wait what?

"I'm the librarian's assistant after school. She only watches a show called MCD all day so she needs an assistant" he said with a big smile.

I laughed back. "Oh I see. I'm sorry I fell asleep.."

"No worries!"

I looked to see on the table was a book on... winged humans?! I squinted to see if i was looking at it correctly or if I was imagining things.

We where always told humans had no idea angel guardians actually existed. They always thought it was something made up no matter how much people told them it's not.

Humans and winged long ago always fell in to conflict because of different reasons so to fix all of that we became invisible to them and where forced to help them if in return they cleared away dark energy.

I personally didn't find it a fair deal since most humans didn't know we existed but humans are stronger then winged so I kept my mouth shut.

The boy with the brown hair saw me look at the book and said, "Oh, this is a book about winged humans. I find it quite interesting even though I know they don't exist"

I frown at his comment. "They do"

His eyes widen. "You think they do? I've never met anyone like that"

I sigh. "They are real alright. Trust me"

He nods not quite buying what I was saying so he tries changing the topic. "I haven't seen you around here.., are you new? You don't have a uniform"

I shake my head not really knowing what to say other then that gesture.

He leans closer and tucks my hair over my ear. "But your really cute..."

I sit there frozen until...

"AHEM!"

We both turn to see Travis doing death stares while scrunching his nose to the brown haired boy as if he was poop that Travis stepped on.