Chapter Nineteen//Thank You

We spun, twirled, stepped and did possible any other dance move imaginable. I, had never been a dancer, but something about dancing with Travis changed that.

"Katelyn, there is only 10 more minutes until midnight!" Travis reminded me as he twirled me around.

"Didn't you already kiss me tonight?" I asked as I span with him.

He laughed a soft chuckle, "It wasn't at midnight"

I smiled. For some reason, I wasn't as nervous as I had been.

Suddenly, Travis had stoped dancing. In a low ish whisper he said "I want to show you something"

I had nodded, not really putting any second thought to it. We left the gym where the dancing had been, as I caught a glimpse of Laurance and Garroth dancing and laughing.

Man do I ship those two.

I followed Travis into the hallways. Then, he had opened a door to a room I hadn't get been at.

On the door of it, it had said "Art Room"

Travis turned on a small lamp which had been on a table. The dark room rose to life as I saw art supplies splatters everywhere, in every possible place imaginable.

On the floor, in boxes which seemed to have been thrown around, and even on the window sill, this place looked like Michaels, an art supply store.

After admiring the room I had looked at Travis who was blushing slightly.

"I... I haven't told anyone about this room actually. The teachers let me use it as an art room, which I had only used... your the first to see this actually" he mumbled while hiding his blush.

A wide smile spread across my face. "This room is absolutely beautiful!"

He laughed back. "I'm so glad you think so! But... there is something I want to show you..."

He walked further in the small room, to a red curtain which had been drooped over the wall. The curtain was slightly stained with paint, which made me assume there was a painting behind it.

Travis had pushed the curtain aside, to show a paining which was on a huge canvas.

On it, was a girl with blue hair and angel wings, falling downwards from the clouds.

Only a moment later had I realized that, that girl... was me.

I stared at it, then surprisingly found tears forming in my eyes. "Y-You.. You Did this? For me?"

Travis nervously stepped in front of me. "Y-yea, I had. I was hoping to finish it by tonight but that obviously didn't happen, haha!"

I walked up to get a closer look at it. "Its... absolutely beautiful!"

Travis smiled. "I wanted to paint this 'cause.., even if you eventually forget about me, I'll try my hardest to not forget about you"

"I will never forget about you!"

"I just hope that happens.., Katelyn"

I stare at his eyes for a moment longer until, a grandfather clock which had been smeared with all kinds of paint colours rang.

It was midnight.

I walked closer to Travis, cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

When I pulled back he was smiling at me.

Not for long though.

The door, swung open. There, standing, and quite out of breath as well, was...