Chapter Seventeen//Be Careful

(This is going to be a kinda longer chapter, so heads up! X3)

My shoes clapped against the pavement of down town, as I ran.

My pink bright hair, flew everywhere covering in my sight, making me pull it back constantly.

I tried avoiding the crowd of protesters, ones with signs of a photo of Katelyn with a big X on her face.

It was scary, to think people could be convinced about something with so little evidence so quickly, making me think the media is easy to fool.

You're probably wondering who I am, by now if you haven't guessed already.

Ivy.

I had always been told that I'm not someone to mess with, that I can be rude and obnoxious. Just because I'm from BreezArtican.

I'm in SkyLandia now though, due to a long story.

Basically... I was born a half.

I was supposed to be executed shortly after birth, but my parents didn't want to let me go.

They had fallen in love with me so fast. So, I was sent to go to BreezArtica until they got me back.

Truly loving parents.

I looked ahead and noticed I was going to a clearing, where there where less people.

I... was looking for someone. Ever since I saw the photo of Katelyn kissing the other boy...

I had been destined to find him.

His name was Travis, and I had happened to know a Travis who looked alike in my BreezArtican days.

He had vanished suddenly. People assumed he ran away, but that was far from the truth.

He had caused so much damage to BreezArtica.

I had knew he had killed his human. Because of one death, BreezArtica had been infected with enormous amounts of dark energy which had killed thousands on the spot.

I clenched my fists, and walked into a shady alleyway.

I knew I was going to get punished today,

And I just couldn't wait until that would happen.

。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。·。

-Katelyn-

I stretched as I got up from my bed.

What a beautiful day- Crap it's Monday.

I took a deep sigh. Time to waste my time some more at a place called school...

I dragged my self off my bed and walked downstairs to the smell of bacon and eggs.

I saw that I was greeted with Travis cooking (the only meal he can do with out blowing up the whole house) and the whole Gang sitting at the table.

I sat down and noticed awkward tension between everyone.

I looked up and saw Aphmau, Garroth and Zane awkwardly glaring at Nicole.

Ooooooh right.,,

-Flash Back-

"WHY IS SHE HERE?"

"I DONT WANNA DIEEEEE"

"Please tell me I am hallucinating"

"I WANT MAH MOMMY"