Chapter Twenty-Two

Don't get used to this updating lol

-------------

3rd

Travis's eyes, where bloodshed from crying. He didn't even know why he had cried so much for her. Maybe because she's gone? Maybe because of regret? Love?

His legs stayed numb, refusing him to stand up.

Is this what love can do for you?

He cleared his throat and said in only a mild whisper, "Katelyn.., If you're still out there..."

He sniffed before continuing.

"Make things right in the horrible place you call home! I belive that you will make things right... And when you do please come back to me...

I'm be waiting for you..."

He sniffed again before finally allowing himself to stand up. His legs, felt like boulders, which where dragging him down.

He rested his elbow on the kitchen counter, and took a deep breath.

"She'll be fine..." he thought to himself, even though that wasn't exactly what he was feeling.

"I see you told her, Travis" a voice from behind said, startling the silence.

With out even turning around, he murmured. "Ivy...

Why did you tell me? Couldn't you have waiting a little bit longer?"

She laughed slightly. "I told you, when I felt like telling you. Not my fault you straight out blurted it out to her afterwards"

"She could see right through me.., that Katelyn..."

Ivy, feeling sudden guilt, placed her arm in his shoulder. "Look Travis you did what you did and that's that, what else can you do about it?"

He clenched his fist, only to rest it afterwards. "I'll just keep believing in her. She will make things right. She will come back. I... I know it"

Ivy took her arm off of his shoulder. "So much faith you have in that bluenette..."

They stood in silence before Ivy broke it again.

"Have you ever considered the fact that she may have been just using you this whole time? That she knew how to get back, but remained anonymous of it, just until she made you fall for her?

What is this was all a plan to go back? People are never how they seem to be, Travis. You should know that of all people."

Travis paused before finally turning around to get a good look of Ivy.

"Shut up!" He bellowed. "Katelyn's not like that! She would never do something as horrible and selfish as that!"

Ivy, token back from his sudden outburst, took a step back.

"She is true to her word." He pressed on. "Something like that isn't even imaginable for her"

Ivy sighed, regretting her words. Neither-less she spoke sternly, "I'm just tossing questions out there, not facts. You've only known her for like what is it.., 6 months? Anything can be possible"

And with that, the pink haired girl walked away, the sound of her slippers echoing in the house.

'What if she just used you, to go back home?'

Ivy's words stuck with Travis, like a sticker which is hard to peel off. He tried rubbing it off, but no matter how hard he tried, the bits and pieces of the sticker remained.

(Hah, a rant in the book. I just hate it when stickers leave behind that greyish thingy which is impossible to peel off lol)

------------------------

Katelyn

I flew away, as fast as I could from the house. The image of Travis down on the kitchen floor, sobbing, was too much for me to handle.

I'm come back Travis, just you wait.

(In New York you can be a new man, in new yorkkk~ just you waitttt! I'm sorry but the Hamilton references where too hard to ignore lol)

It felt weird to be able to fly again, but I got the hang of it quickly. My wings fluttered as I tried my best to get to SkyLandia as fast as possible.

I was not only until moments later, when I was close to the clouds. I flew closer to them and noticed a lot of Angels signing in and out. God I remember this.

However, before I could even land on the cloud, guns where pointed at my head, all around me.

My heart beat started to augment, as I looked around in panic.

"What's going on?" I wailed.

"You are under arrest, mrs Katelyn Dragonfire" one of the soldiers who'd gun was pointed towards me, bellowed.

"Step assied, men." A voice hollered over everyone.

Through the crowed a woman in her mid forties stood there. Her eyes shot a glare at me, as her long light brown hair flailed in the wind.

She walked closer to me, until she was just about an inch away from me.

"Katelyn Draginfire" she mumbled as if my name was a curse word.

"We finally caught you, runaway angel"

I felt my hands being cuffed with hand cuffs, as soldiers moved me towards the portal. The portal to Skylandia.

"Wait no! Hear me out!" I pleaded as I continued to get shoved by the soldiers.

Before I could udder another word, I felt my head spin.

I'm back in Skylandia.

----------------------------

Ayy