The sleepover (Part 1)

Justyce's P.O.V.

"I'm finna leave mom", I shout to my mother.

"Okay did you clean your room!?", She asked.

"Yes!!", I answered.

"Kitchen?"

"Yes!?", I answered.

"Take out the trash."

"Ugh", I say before grabbing my book bag with my clothes, soap, toothbrush and other things I needed Inside before walking downstairs.

I got the trash bag out of the trashcan and headed to the front door.

"I love you mom", I yell up to her.

"You to baby", She yells back.

I walked outside and put the bag inside of the dumbster before walking to my best Friend's mom's car.

"Wassup girl", My best friend Audrey says as I got in the car.

"Nun much", I say before closing the car door and putting on my seatbelt.

Before going to her house her mother to us to the mall, out to eat and to a movie, the time was 9:45 when we finally got in her house.

"Imma take a shower", She says as she ran upstairs to her bedroom and picked out some night clothes.

I followed behind and sat on her bed. "Hey I need you to do me a favor", She whispers to me."

"What?", I questioned.

"Well... My boyfriend just got back in town and-."

I signed while she was talking. "Whahhh?", She says while laughing.

"Yeah I'll cover for you"

She smiled. "Thanks", She says before walking out of the bedroom and getting in the shower.

I put in a scary movie and made some popcorn before getting in the shower after Audrey; when I got out she was gone.

I dried off before putting a black beater and black shorts with black Nike socks on.

I laid down in her bed under the covers before drifting off to sleep.

4:50 AM

I started moving around in myself and popped when I heard something fall from downstairs, I looked around and saw that Audrey was still gone.

"Shit", I say in a low whisper.

I quietly got up and picked up this medal stick with a sharp edge on it before quietly walking down the stairs.

Its was dark as shit down there and I was scared as fuck, I look around and saw a figure walking towards the kitchen, I ran to it and just start swinging as hard as I could.

The Sleepover For _zupac_, I hope you like it so far(Part 2) Coming up next. ❤