Ruthless Assistance (Part 3)

Play Music:

He got up and took our plates into the kitchen before walking out and placing his hands on my bare shoulders.

I breathed slowly as his hand slowly slid down to my chest and he rested it there.

"Your heart is being fast", He says in his low raspy voice; he leaned down to my ear, "And your breathing real slow."

I turned my head away from him, but he slowly turned it back to him before kissing me.

"Eric", I say in between kissing him.

He turned my body around and scooted me towards him while sloppily kissing and sucking my neck.

I tried to push him away but it felt so good. "Eric stop", I say with my eyes closed.

I felt him pick me up and slide his hands down to my ass, "Eri-."

"Its okay", He says cutting me off as he looked in my eyes.

He continued. "Imma treat you right okay?"

I looked down before slowly shaking my head yes.

He rubbed his nose on mine before slowly kissing me and carrying me upstairs to his bedroom.

He continued to sloppily french kiss me faster as his hand slid under my dress and rubbed my thigh; I rubbed my hand through his curly hair before pushing him closer with my leg.

"Shit", He says as he sucked my neck with me against the wall.

"You need this dress?", He questioned.

"Shit hell nah", I answered.

He continued to kiss me before ripping my dress and sliding it off of me; he slid off my panties and pulled it out before pushing inside of me.

"Uhh!", I say as I leaned my head back against the wall, he held my thigh tightly as he stroked in and out of me.

His tongue swirled on mine as he grinded and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You feel it", He moaned.

"Yessss", I whined.

"Ughhh you feel ittt", He moaned as he sped up and made me slide up and down the wall faster.

I roughly bit my bottom lip before saying, "Yesssss Eric."

He pushed deeper inside of me before sliding his hand on my neck, holding it tighter and moaning louder, "Shit you feel me!!!"

I whined louder as my body stiffened up and I weakly moaned. "Yesss", As I came.

He laid me back on his bed and pumped faster and my eyes stayed in the back of my head as I cried his name.

"Ughh I hear you baby", Says loudly.

I yelled louder and scratched his back harder.

His moans shook as he moaned, "Shit I hear you baby."

He slowly pulled out and came before resting on my body and saying in a low whisper, "I hear you bae."

My arms and legs stayed wrapped around him as we caught our breath.

"You still want me to leave you alone", He says with his face in my neck.

"Hell nah", I say as I wrapped my legs tighter.

We laughed as I rolled on top and slowly kissed his lips.

Last Part for 90sUrbanAngel, I hope you liked it 😏😘