Puppy Love (Part 10)

Lovely's P.O.V.

"I don't know", He answers.

I laughed in frustration, "You dont?"

"No", He says with a straight face.

"This bitch has been calling for weeks now, this is the first time I'm telling you cause I wanted to see if you would just tell me", I say with a frown.

She only called once, but I wanted to see what he'd say; I know he has to be cheating on me and now I know it's with that hoe Stacy.

He looked down. "I don't know", He mumbles.

"What", I question.

"I don't know!", He shouts.

"Ight, keep lying", I say before getting up and walking upstairs to our bedroom.

He followed behind me. "Love!", He shouts.

"Nah you wanna play dumb", I say as I packed some of my things.

"Please stop just... stop Love!", He says as he snatched my bag away.

"I don't like being lied to Eric!", I shout.

"Okay!!", He yells.

He sat down on our bed and looked down, "I've been sleeping with Stacy... since we got back together."

I was shocked, I knew he was cheating with her but I had no idea that it was since me and him got back together, I felt hurt, betrayed and idiotic; I slapped him as hard as I could and started hitting him harder.

"Lovely chill I'm sorry!!", He shouts as he tightly held my fist.

I roughly snatched away. "Mommy", Lani says as she rubbed her eyes.

"Go lay down baby", Eric says as he tried to pull me over to him.

"Nah nah, go put some clothes on Lay'lani", I say as I caught my breath.

She walked back in her bedroom and Eric frowned. "The fuck is she getting dressed for?", He questions.

"You think you finna just fuck another bitch for 4 years and stay with me!?", I shout.

"It's yo fuckin fault bruh, every time I try to lay up under you, rub on you or fuck you, you say "Nah not right now Eric I'm tired"; she was there every time I needed her!"

"No that bitch was there every time you wanted to fuck!", I say as I walked out of our room and picked Lani up.

He stood up and I quickly ran down the stairs. "Bruh no you not taking her!", He shouts as he ran down after me.

I ran outside and tried to make it to the car but he snatched her from me, I tried to pull her back but he pushed me down on the grass, I quickly got up and ran to him before snatching her back. She started crying as he pushed me on the grown and tried to pull her back; I kicked him in his nuts and he fell to his knees as he coughed.

I quickly got up and ran to my car before fastening her in the back seat and getting in, "No!!", He shouts as he could finally get up while holding himself.