One Night

Play Music:
(Explicit Content)

eazy aka Eric's P.O.V.

"Turn that shit up!", Dre yells as he danced with some females.

I saw Yella creeping upstairs with  some girls and cube was smoking a blunt with Ren while rubbing on some hoes.

I sat back on my couch as these two girls felt on me and whispered some nasty shit in my ears that was getting my shit stiff.

I was finna take them upstairs but I looked over and saw my ex dancing on this guy; she had back, front and was giving me this strong ass vibe.

The whole night I was thinking about fuckin with her, even though it was these other bitchez tryna take me upstairs.

I have to. I need to. And I'm gonna.

I got up and danced with some girls before walking across the dance floor and walking up behind her.

I leaned to her ear and whispered. "I wanna be in you", before making my way back across the dance floor and leaning back on my couch.

From that I knew she was hot for me and felt me from across the room cause she looked directly in my eyes and winked; I laughed before seeing Yella finally walk back down with the girls he was with.

"I'm out e"

"Ight", I say before giving him dap and taking another sip of my drink.

More time passed and I couldn't take it, I know she wants me cause she keeps walking passed me and brushing up against my dick. She definitely knows I want her cause I can't keep my eyes off of her.

"Ight er body clear out", I say as I opened my front door.

Everyone started leaving and I pulled her hand over before she could walk out; she looked at me as I watched everyone exit my crib.

I had her against the wall as I started to tongue kissed her, and slid my hand up her skirt before gripping her ass.

I know it ain't the best idea but she got everything thing I want and always has, "Just A One night", I think to myself.

"You not going home tonight", I say in between kissing her.

"Mm", She says as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

She did some freaky shit with her tongue and I deepened the kiss as I felt on her ass before closing the front door and continuing to kiss her.

I quickly pulled off her panties and lifted her leg over my shoulder before dropping my boxers and pushing inside; she held my shoulders as my hips sped up.

"Uh! Oh shit", She moaned breathlessly.

I straddled her around my waist and pumped deeper while holding her ass, next thing I new my hand was on her neck and she was screaming daddy.

"Fuck, take all this shit", I moaned.

I quickly pulled out and turned her around before bending her over and penetrating inside of her from the back.

"Ohhh shit faster", She whined as she gripped on to my couch.

I wrapped one hand around her hair and held her waist with the other as I pumped harder; her moans projected through out my whole house and all you could hear was our skin slapping and her screaming.

I leaned her up and slid my hands up her shirt as I squeezed her titties and fucked harder.

She whined so loud and I couldn't tell if she was moaning or crying.

"Shit I can't", She says as she scooted up.

"Cut that shit out", I say before pulling her back and gripping her neck.

She kept scooting up and holding on to my thigh which was pissing me off; I had her on the floor and arched her back before grabbing her hands fuckin harder.

"Ughh nooo nooo noo, shit yesss I'm finna-."

"Shit I know", I say as I held her hands tighter and swirled my hips faster.

She felt so fuckin good that I almost came inside of her; her cum dripped down my dick which made me go harder just murking her pussy.

I pulled out and jacked as I came on her ass. "Shit", I say breathlessly.

I laid her back on my couch and pushed inside of her and hell yeah I was inside of her all night; the next morning I woke and she wasn't next to me.

I leaned up and saw that it was no trace of her; I laughed to myself.

"Damn"

Jus a lil sum sum lol, more imagines coming up soon since I'm on break 💕