Studio L.O.V.E. (Part 1)

Shay's P.O.V.

I heard Ren beep his horn and slid on my Nike's before walking down the stairs to the front door; I walked down the porch stairs and got in the passenger side.

"Hey baby", I say as I pecked his lips.

"Wassup, aye we gotta head to the studio real quick; you coo with that?", He asked.

"I don't mind", I replied.

"Ight", He says before pulling off and driving in the direction of the studio.

When we got there he parked his car before letting me out and leading me inside; we walked down the hall and turned a corner before walking into the studio.

"Ayee wassup Ren", All his boys say as they gave him dap before he sat down.

"Wassup Shay", Cube says as he walked out of the booth.

"Chillin", I replied.

"Coo"

"Damn man the restroom out of tissue", Eric says as he walked into the studio.

"Cause yo ass always using the restroom man", Yella joked.

"Nah cause y'all full of shit", He says before sitting down.

We chuckled as he looked around for his notebook. "Wassup sus", He says as he opened his notebook.

"Nothing much", I reply.

"Aye Ren, you tell her bout my kick back or-."

"Yeah I told her; she said she might be at work."

Eric sucked his teeth, "Shay always working."

I laughed, "It ain't like y'all gone pay my bills so."

"You right", Eric says laughing.

He continued. "I'm just fuckin witchu", He says before getting up and walking into the booth.

Dre started the music and Eric started his verse.

"Michel'le!", Dre shouts.

"Huh", I hear her high voice say as she entered the studio.

"You done writing that shit yet?", he questioned.

"Its not shit and yes, we just got done editing it", She says before sitting down.

"Hey Michel'le", I say with a smile.

She gave me a weak smile. "Hi shay", She says dryly.

Eric exited the booth before closing the door and sitting on my lap.

"Boy get off", I say as I laughed and tried to push him off.

He laughed as he read the list. "Go head Michel'le", He says before leaning back on me.

Michel'le walked into the booth and put on the cans; the music started and Michel'le began to sing, after 5 hours Ren dropped me off at home so I could get ready for work before leaving and coming to get me so he could drop me off at work.

"Love you", I say as I kissed his lips.

"Love you to", He says before pulling off.

Its not that good right now lol, but its getting there 😁😁😂 Shayylondon Part 2 coming up.