Studio L.O.V.E. (Part 6)

Ren's P.O.V.

I turned around cause I left my pager at the studio and when I parked I saw Eric walk out; I really only think of Eric and Shay as brother and sister but Shay been acting kinda funny.

I know I was doing wrong on tour but who knows what the fuck they was doing when be was quote "Checking on her". I walked inside and watched as she collected her things.

"Hey baby, I thought you were heading home."

"I was I came back for my pager", I say as I picked it up off the couch.

"Ight", She says as she walked towards the door.

"Aye", I grabbed her hand.

"Yes?"

"You love me right?", I ask.

"Of course I do", She says with a slight frown. "Why?", She questioned.

I scratched my head, "No reason... I'll see you at the party."

"You to", She says as she walked out of the studio.

Shay's P.O.V.

I don't know how I managed to keep it all together, Ren must suspect something is going on and if me and Eric had messed around in the studio, Ren would have caught us.

I have to leave him alone but I want him so bad, whenever he touches me my body tenses up. I almost gave in at the studio but I didn't... Now he's mad at me.

When I got home I took a shower and laid in my bed thinking about Eric, hoping that he wouldn't hold a grudge; I drifted off to sleep until my clock woke me at 5, Ren called and gave me the address to the club and I started getting ready for the party.

By 8 I was ready; I wore my hair down, a dark red dress, clear lip gloss and dark red heels; I walked out of my house and headed to the club, when I finally got in the guys were already celebrating and drinking.

I ordered a drink and sat on Ren's lap as they joked around but I didn't see Eric anywhere, I sighed thinking that it was because of me but I heard his voice and looked in a darker area of the club.

I saw him laughing and talking to some girl that was all over him and whispering in his ear, making him smirk and shit; I don't know what was going on with me but I felt myself getting mad.

He looked over at me and smirked before looking back at her and whispering in her ear something that made her bite her bottom lip and slide her hand on his thigh.

"You ight baby", Ren questioned.

"Mhm", I say before downing my drink. I got up and walked into the restroom before looking in the mirror trying to calm myself.

I wiped my eyes and fixed my eyeliner before putting my hair in a ponytail and walking to the door; I opened it and there Eric was standing there.

He walked into the restroom before closing and locking the door; he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Mmmm", I say as I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down with his boxers; he turned me around and bent me over before pulling up my dress and sliding my panties to the side.

He pushed inside of me as I tightly gripped the sink, I felt him go deep and smooth before sliding his hands down to my waist and speeding up.

"Uhh shit", I moaned as I felt him go deeper.

He wrapped his hand around my ponytail as he pumped harder and I began to moan with my mouth open.

"Shit", He says as our skin smacked loudly.

"Baby yessss", I say as I tried to take all of his dick.

He pulled out and turned me around before leaning me back on the counter and pushing back in.

"Ohh god yessss", I moan as I roughly bit my bottom lip.

He pushed all the way inside of me and grinded against me; I gasp and bit my lip harder as he started thrusting.

When he picked me up I started going up and down on his dick and felt him slowly breathing on my neck and hold me tightly; his hips slowed down and he went smooth as he held my chin and pecked my lips.

"Shay", He says breathlessly.

"Yessss", I moan as I held on to him.

"I love you"

I looked at him a little stunned before pecking his lips slowly and laying on his shoulder, "I love you to."

Shorty after we came and cleaned ourselves up before exiting the bathroom. How did I fall in love with him?

I like this imagine tbh, (Part 7) up next; what are you're thoughts? 😊