Fuck Tha Police

Eric's aka eazy's P.O.V.

I slowly began to move and leaned up to realize that I'm handcuffed to the roof handle of a police car.

"What the fuck?", I say as I tried to pull away.

"Uhuh", I hear a female voice say as she got in the backseat of the police car.

"Damn", I think to myself.

"Whatcho fine ass doing arresting mothafuckas; nah scratch that, what's my fine ass doing out here?"

"You don't rember", She asked.

"I remember us doing the song when y'all told us not to, one of y'all started shooting, I ran out and.... That's all."

"Well", She says as she took of her hat.

She continued. "You were being a very very bad boy.... So now I have to teach you a lesson", She says as she unbuttoned her top with only a bra underneath.

"Ohh, what's that lesson", I ask.

She rubbed my dick on the outside of my pants as my shit got harder; I watched as she unzipped my pants and pulled down my pants.

"Uncuff me"

"Uhuh", She says as she stroked my dick, she spit on her hand and started jacking me off.

"Fuck", I say in a loud whisper.

"You want me to stop baby"

"Hell nah", I say as my hips moved slowly.

I watched as she unzipped her pants and pulled off her panties before slowly pushing me inside of her.

"Damn", I say as I immediately felt her liquids dripping.

She held on to the seat and my shoulder as she began bouncing on my dick.

"Ohhh yes", She moaned as she pulled off her bra.

I watched her titties bounce which made my shit harder.

"Fuck, uncuff me", I whined as I grinded on and off of the seat.

She started kissing me as her hips swirled and I felt her tongue swirling on my, I started French kissing her sloppily as she continued riding my dick.

"Shit, I wanna feel that ass in my grip"

She got the key and uncuffed me so I quickly grabbed her before pushing her down on the car seat and started thrusting inside of her harder.

I gripped her neck tighter as I held on to the car with the other hand.

"Uhbh slow down!!", She whined as she opened her legs wider.

The car rocked harder and I felt her slide her hands down to my ass. "Shit I can't take it", She says as she hit my chest.

I lifter her leg over my shoulder and got deeper in her pussy. "Shit", I moan as I gripped on to her car tighter.

All I heard was her gasping for air as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Damn", I say as I pulled out and started jacking off.

"Shiiiiiit", I say as I came on her pussy.

I caught my breath as she finally calmed down; I pulled up my pants and leaned over her.

"You ight", I ask as I snuck the handcuffs on her and cuffed her to her car.

"What are you doing", She questioned.

I picked up the key and sat it on the trunk of the car.

"Hey?!! Please don't do this", She screamed loudly.

Lol I forgot who requested this a while ago but there you go, I hope you likeeee 😁😂