Studio L.O.V.E. (Part 8)

Shay's P.O.V.

When we finished In the studio we headed back to Eric's house and he stayed quiet.

"Eric I'm sorry", I say dryly.

He frowned, "For what?"

"All of this, I should ha-."

"Uhuh, stop", He says cutting me off.

He continued, "Firstly, we wanted each other, which means this is on both of us. Secondly, you deserved better, I'm not gone feel bad for fuckin treating you with love and respect and if Ren wanna be a lil bitch and cry about it then fuck him but you ain't got shit to feel bad about."

I slowly smiled as I hugged him tightly, I swear he knows just what to say to make me feel better.

"And if I had to do this all again I would", He says as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you"

"I love you to", He says as he kissed me.

Next day

The next day Eric decided to take me out to this nice restaurant; when we got inside he pulled my chair out for me before sitting down in his.

After ordering our food we started to talk about all kinds of things; Eric is a very interesting person and I love finding out new things about him, he's always telling stories about different events in his life and he has the best sense of humor.

"You ready to see your gift now?", He asked.

I smiled, "Yes"

He pulled out a little box and opened it, the box had two rings inside; I was nervous and didn't know what to think.

"Its a promise ring, calm down baby", He says as he chuckled.

"Ohhh", I say embarrassed.

He laughed before putting it on my finger, I put his ring on his finger and smiled as he held my hand.

"I love you... And I wanna only be yours."

Butterflies filled my stomach; after finishing our food we put the rest in boxes before getting up and heading towards the exit, where we saw Ren enter with some girl.

Eric frowned as they walked passed us, I quickly grabbed Eric's arm hoping that he was going to listen to me.

"Eric please"

He looked down at me and put his arm around my shoulder before walking me out of the exit and towards his car.

"I should go back in and beat his ass in front of that dog he came in with", He says as he opened my car door.

I laughed before getting in the car and fastening my seatbelt; when we got back to his place I ran Eric a bath and filled it with bubbles; he stripped down to nothing and sat down before watching me undress my myself.

I sat on his lap and gently washed his face and chest as we talked. "I'm not, nope", He says as he shook his head.

I sighed. "Be the bigger person Eric pleeeeeaaaase", I say as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He scratched his chin, "Fine.... I'll call him tomorrow and apologize, only cause you want me to... But I won't like it."

I laughed. "Thank you daddy", I say as I slowly pecked his lips, he sat me on his dick and rubbed my body down as he stroked in and out of me.

I quietly moaned in his ear as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Next Day
The Studio
Eric's P.O.V.

I frowned as I picked up my phone; I've never apologize for shit like this but here I am about to apologize to Ren, because baby girl asked me to.

I dialed Ren's number but before I could call him I heard someone walk into the studio and it was Ren; he sat down on the roller chair in front of me.

"Look man I... I'm sorry about what happened the other day, I should have been able to sit down and calmly talk to you about the situation."

I was surprise and relieved, "I'm sorry to man.. I shouldn't have ganked her from you."

"I mean... You treated her better then I did, and you seem like you really love her; a warning would have been nice but I wish y'all the best. We coo?", He asked.

I gave him dap, "Nigga you know we down like four flats on a Cadillac."

"Ol' school muthafucka", He says as we chuckled.

"Now who that girl you with now?", I ask.

"Aw that's Stephanie, you think she fly?"

"Ummmm.....", I say as I looked the other way.

He laughed, "I know but she got a banging body."

We laughed, joked and got back how we was in seconds.... My homeboy Ren aka Lorenzo.

Okay this is the last one Shayylondon, lol