The Sleepover (Part 2)

Justyce's P.O.V

Its was dark as shit down there and I was scared as fuck, I look around and saw a figure walking towards the kitchen, I ran to it and just start swinging as hard as I could.

"Aye! Aye!! Aye!!! Its Eric damn!!!", He yells before finally making it to a light and turning it on.

Eric is Audrey's older brother, I thought he was still in jail.

My eyes widened as I dropped my weapon. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

"Nah man damn", He says as he looked at his arms.

I walks to him, he had cuts and bruises on his face and arms.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were a intruder; here.. lemme clean those off", I say as I sat him back on the couch and went in the kitchen to get the first aid kid.

I walked out and he was scrolling in his phone, I sat besides him and sprayed his wounds.

"Bruh that shit hurt"

I sighed. "Boy I already said sorry."

He pulled off his shirt and boy boy boy, I couldn't concentrate, I sprayed his chest and started cleaning them.

"Having fun?", He says with a smirk.

I sucked my teeth. "Whatchu say that for?", I asked.

"You wiped that one like 5 times already", He says as he laughed.

"Oh... My bad", I say as I awkwardly laughed.

"I mean you can keep going, I don't mind you rubbing on me"

I stopped and started to blush, I had to turn my head to hide my big ass grin.

He laughed before pulling his T-shirt back on, I turned back to him and started wiping the scars on his face.

"So when you get out", I asked.

"Last night", He answered.

"So you gone get a job and try to stay out of jail this time?"

"Ehh.... I'll try"

I laughed. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?", I asked.

"I mean every now and then I can do right and shit, but I always go right back to my old shit."

I sucked my teeth. "You saying that like you can't control it."

He shrugged. "A nigga get bored, and money don't grow on trees", He says as he leaned back.

"Well a nigga need to get back into that music shit so he can make his own money."

He sighed. "For real, that's better then working at McDonald's.

He laughed. "Well while you talking, what's yo plan?", He questioned.

"School, college and work", I say as I folded my legs.

"That sounds fun", He says sarcastically.

I laughed. "I mean, imma have fun an shit but like; you gotta work hard first you know?"

He scratched his chin. "Yeah I guess."

I yawned and stretched. "Go get some sleep bae", He says with his arms behind his head.

I turned up my face and tried not to smile. "Who's bae?", I questioned.

"You duh"

"Nope", I say as I stood.

"You will be"

I rolled my eyes. "Aaaanyway, good night."

"Goodnight."

For _zupac_, Part 3 coming up next ❤❤❤❤