Ruthless Assistance (Part 2)

"You to", I say before hanging the phone up and resting my forehead on the wall.

Oh boy..

From then on Eric would call me at night and ask if I was okay, or if I enjoyed working at Ruthless, if I made it home safe or if I needed anything; just sweet genuine things and every now and then, he would buy me flowers and flirt.

• 2 Monthz Later •

I slowly smiled, "Good night Eric."

"Goodnight beautiful", He says back, I could tell he was smiling.

I hung up the phone. "Damn girl", My sister says scaring the shit out of me.

"Where the hell did you come from?", I say as I held my chest.

"My bad, I just got got back home", She replied.

"Damn", I say before laying back on my bed.

"Girl you should see how he be having you smiling", She says as she walked out of my room and into the restroom before stripping and getting in the shower.

"It don't mean nothing tho", I say loud enough for her to hear.

"That's what you think"

I rolled my eyes and smiled before turning my light off and falling asleep.

• Next Day •

"And another tour in the beginning of August", I say as I scanned my checklist.

"Damn, august?", Eric questioned.

"Yeah, from august to April", I answered.

"I hate leaving you alone for that long, you coming with us ight?", He says as a smirk slowly appeared on his face.

I laughed, "Can you be serious for one minute?"

"I am serious girl, I don't want nobody all up on you"

"Nobody gone be all up on me", I say as I chuckled.

"They better not..... Aye"

"Hm?", I answered.

He smirked. "This the last time imma ask you.... Today."

I laughed. "One date at my house, and I'll leave you alone", He says as he looked in my eyes.

I smiled. "Then you'll leave me alone?", I chuckled.

"You won't want me to but sure", He replied.

"Then yes"

He smiled. "Damn you playing hard in shit, be there at 8", He says as he wrote his address down on a piece of paper.

"And you better not order take out"

"Girl I can cook", He says as he handed me the paper.

"Mmmmhm", I says as I grabbed the paper.

"Don't be late", He says before letting the paper go and walking back to his office.

• Later That Night •

I laughed as my sister finished putting my hair up; she slowly curled it with one lock of hair hanging over my eye and put diamond studs in my ears.

I pulled up my short black dress and stepped into my black heels before spraying on my favorite perfume.

"Damn girl you smiling all hard and shit", She says as she laughed.

My smiled widened. "How do I look?", I asked.

"Sexyyyyy guhhhh", We chuckled as I made my way to the front door.

"Have a good time", She shouts down to me.

"Okay", I say before walking outside; I jumped surprised from a man standing outside my door.

"Essence?", He questioned.

"Who's asking", I questioned.

He laughed. "Mr. Wright", He says before walking to a limo and open the back door.

"Wow", I say as I smiled and got inside.

He got in drove as I took advantage of the drinks, when he parked he got out before opening my door.

I got out and gasped at the site of Eric's home. "Damn", I say as I walked towards the door.

I walked inside and it was dim with a candle lit dinner in the dining room; I smiled.

He walked down and slowly looked me up and down.

"Damn girl", He says as he lead me to the dining room and pulled my chair out for me.

"You really surprised me", I say as he sat down.

He laughed. "Why?"

"I was expecting you to order Chinese food or something."

"Nah, imma treat you right", He says as he twirled the lock of hair that was hanging over my eye.

"Boy, you acting like I'm yours or something"

"Baby steps", He says with a smile; we laughed before eating and talking about why I moved to California and what goals we have for ourselves.

He's a real goal oriented person and he has already accomplished so much; its dope that he wants to keep going farther.

He got up and took our plates into the kitchen before walking out and placing his hands on my bare shoulders.

For 90sUrbanAngel, Part 3 next